Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I wish this game would be completed at some point. Everytime I get into it a major mechanic or starting zone gets completely revamped.

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone have an issue with Xyless? I tried to enslave her, but she never appear in the castle. I thought it was because i had some story going on, but after 4-5 hours of gameplay, she still not there. I reload my save that was just before you get the choice to free/enslave/destroy, and even by selecting free her, she still not in castle.

Thank,

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Anyone have an issue with Xyless? I tried to enslave her, but she never appear in the castle. I thought it was because i had some story going on, but after 4-5 hours of gameplay, she still not there. I reload my save that was just before you get the choice to free/enslave/destroy, and even by selecting free her, she still not in castle.

Thank,
She's in the guest rooms if i remember right after you enslave her.
As for freeing, i think she appears after a while somewhere, don't remember where though.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Hey, new to the game. And I'm getting the impression that the dev wanted to make an rpg, not a sex game. I'm a about an hour in and I've seen 2 and 1/2 sex scenes, none of which are repeatable (I know there's the memories in the castle, but I like lead-ups). Does this pick up in pace later on, or is this a super slow burn? Or is this more "defeat scenario" oriented and I've already missed a bunch because I don't try to lose?

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Excuse me, is there any more detailed guide by any chance? I've downloaded and checked the one shown in this thread and the one on fandom (but this one seems very outdated), but I can't find any information about some ice miniboss (or just a boss?) at the top of Warlock Tower, where you find Nestro, it also lacked the details when it comes to Visit Cassandra, I admit I'm just dumb and somehow missed the drunkard in inn, but I wasted a couple minutes walking all over the place hoping I can promote the shop to G'Linda, nun protecting the sword and a couple others.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Did the Gallery get updated or is it still being held hostage by the developers? I am still clicking on Tilan like a madman, did something get added to the gallery, on the new scenes section still looks the same. Honestly get Redknight back on his mod, so we all can save some much needed time in our lives. I still feel like they are keeping the gallery hostage, don't know why. It does not seem hard to update, when everyone else is doing this shit. If the mod is buggy or problematic to work on just make your own by just doing what many others do for their gallery. Honestly they could work on this and it would not take much of their time, but somehow they have new games coming out but not a great update to the gallery.

Is this a rant feels like one, sorry I am just getting pissed about Gallery not being updated, if it is updated my old man eyes and brains can't see it.

Aug 27, 2017
Hey, new to the game. And I'm getting the impression that the dev wanted to make an rpg, not a sex game. I'm a about an hour in and I've seen 2 and 1/2 sex scenes, none of which are repeatable (I know there's the memories in the castle, but I like lead-ups). Does this pick up in pace later on, or is this a super slow burn? Or is this more "defeat scenario" oriented and I've already missed a bunch because I don't try to lose?
it's not "defeat scenario" totally. u just need to find ur teammates in act 1, they get affection and corruption points. after they reach some, scene appears in castle. also a lot of scenes around the world, quests and ur choisec, just not in the very beginning. I advise you to give this game a chance ;)

Went there a few times, but i never saw her. I'll look again, thank.
also she appears in "other" guest room, left from torture as i remember

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
it's not "defeat scenario" totally. u just need to find ur teammates in act 1, they get affection and corruption points. after they reach some, scene appears in castle. also a lot of scenes around the world, quests and ur choisec, just not in the very beginning. I advise you to give this game a chance ;)
I have one question which is a make or break; can you get characters pregnant repeatedly from the same father, without limit?

NakiGA

Jul 20, 2021
Help please! If you save your mother from the brothel (Farmer Origin), does it have scenes or is it just that?

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
Help please! If you save your mother from the brothel (Farmer Origin), does it have scenes or is it just that?
there are more scenes, but I don't think you can get them until Act 2 maybe 3 at the latest, can't remember exactly which

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes