neosuduno

May 30, 2018
A Paladin's pledge cannot be completed if you go pure. I planted the seeds and returned to the paladin, but he had no dialogue. Just a bit more info, I refused to recruit the succubus.

Last edited:

Quick Spark

Jan 22, 2018
Haven't played this game in a long time so I assume my save file isn't compatible. I don't mind playing from the start but has this game implemented some sort of system yet where you can transfer the current version to the upcoming new versions of the game? Kinda like Claire's Quest when you visit the scenes room and you can update the new version when you download a newer one.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Haven't played this game in a long time so I assume my save file isn't compatible. I don't mind playing from the start but has this game implemented some sort of system yet where you can transfer the current version to the upcoming new versions of the game? Kinda like Claire's Quest when you visit the scenes room and you can update the new version when you download a newer one.
No.
--------------------------------------------
Some stuff for the devs:

Figured problems with some rocks like Fire orb which gives pointless 2.5% to atk.
Pointless because you can use power orb which gives 3% to all.
Fire orb needs buff to 5% at least to make it less pointless. ^^)

Next, Protection sphere.
Does anyone know exactly how much barrier points it gives you?
Does it scale with levels?
Does it stack with other protection spheres?
Does it stack with Living Armor perk?

Next, Spirit Glyph.
I think it needs to give 10% mana regen instead of 5% to make it more viable.

Next, Mark of the Vampire.
Should leech at least 10% i think, or give additional boosts to something, otherwise pointless.
Regeneration will do a better job at cheaper price slot-wise.

Next, Mark of the Smasher.
Absolutely pointless mark when you compare it to Mark of the Insane.
Needs rework otherwise nobody will ever use it.
I'd say how about making that 50% to atk into a 100% to atk, that should make it interesting.
Could also make that -50% to hit into a -100% to hit.

Next, Templar class.
I'm quite amazed at how absolutely horrible melee physical attacks are at actually landing on their targets when you play as this class. I put 4 hit orbs in the weapons, and still somehow manage to miss? Bruh...

Next, Hp regen for Thief start.
Seriously, 2 hp per... like 10 steps? Is literally nothing at all. (But i just started this one so maybe because of low maximum hp.)
Make it percentage if it isn't yet or even better, give thieves and all the other starts, each, a unique and useful bonus.
At the moment the only one that's truly useful is the farmer start which gives you a nice +15% to hp, all the others are trash. And hp regen for thief start feels even trashier than 10% extra exp.

Next, dot damage. (Like burning, poison, bleeding, etc.)
Is it just me or it feels extremely underwhelming?
It's like it hardly does any damage... does it actually scale with levels?
Dots should deal damage to hp in percentage so that the damage is higher the more hp target has.
If they're actually percentage based then they potentially need higher percentage than the current value.
Also while we at it lets make barriers more useful?
Say, while barrier on the target is not broken dots will not deal any damage.
And then give all mage-type enemies in the game barriers, i think that will be interesting too. ^^)

Oh yeah last one for now: What the hell does Mark of the Spirit actually do?
Checked stats didn't looked like it changes anything stat-wise, which could only mean that they attack during combat or something?

Last edited:

Itumaak

Oct 8, 2020
Hey folks, lead dev of roundscape here. Just want to chime in and say that I appreciate the overall positive reception of Rounscape here. If you folks encounter any bugs, especially really mean ones, I would super appreciate a description on where it happened and what happened. Roundscape is like a massive game, so any help is highly appreciated. We're trying our best.
Any plans on making Katelyn marriageable and getting her pregnant? Could die in peace if you do.

FlamingBastard

Aug 15, 2018
How do u fix the black map? I got it on main quest aid of ornesse but there was atleast 1 other map that didnt show.
I'm playing on Android with joiplay.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I had another revelation:
The forge needs to become upgradable and be able to produce mid and high tier items.
Because you see, as you and your team level up, so do mobs and their stats. And unlike you, they don't need gear to be op.
Let's split the item upgrade tiers into three:
Low-Tier: lvl1-25
Mid-Tier: lvl25-55
High-Tier: lvl55-99

Let's take stuff like evasion as example, it quickly becomes useless because when you are dealing with high level mob on say... impossible difficulty to boot, that mob will have massive amount of hit rate that will make your evasion hopelessly inefficient because items that grant that evasion to you stuck at the same un-changing value.
This problem is evident with stuff like living armor and hit-orbs as well, high level mob will take living armor out in one hit, and will also quite possibly take half your hp out along with it. And you will miss a ton because hit-orbs stay at the same old value. Also stuff like magic power deals increasingly less damage because you are capped at 999 and the defenses of mobs keep increasing as they level up alongside your party.
By creating more powerful items and splitting them between tiers you will be able to prevent players from being op at low level or trash against high-level mobs. We possibly will require higher tier classes as well that will have larger percentages on their skills to match the increasing level of mobs and their defenses and hp.
For now dots seem like the most viable strategy of dealing with high-level mobs, if you can survive long enough for dots to do their job.

In other words, combat needs a little overhaul.
(Unless you already realized all of this and fed higher tier items at that rebuilding of Okashire thing, i haven't gotten to that yet because i've been stuck testing various things xD)

Doing something like this will also allow for more variety!
(It's not particularly fun doing stuff like sticking Stone Orbs into all your armor slots lol, but it's efficient so you do it.
But if say... we have higher tier orbs that will grant bigger percentage of hp you'll need less of those, allowing you to figure something else out for your newly-freed gear slots! Yay!)

You could also make those hydra and snowman bosses more useful by sticking into their loot the items that will be needed to upgrade the forge to higher tier.
And maybe give them a couple interesting skills too to make them less boring.

Last edited:

howdypardner

Mar 26, 2019
Can you repeat CGs (lose a battle and get a CG multiple times, talk to a certain npc multiple times etc.) or are they one and done?

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
How do u fix the black map? I got it on main quest aid of ornesse but there was atleast 1 other map that didnt show.
I'm playing on Android with joiplay.
Same issue with Ornesse... of the three locations available on the Slinsk docks, it's the only one that hangs on a black screen like that.

edit

it doesn't truly hang, sorry. I loaded it up on pc and got the map to load, but it's the same few exits to other areas. Head south and if you see scorpions that's the right one, keep heading south to pick up tishtyra

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I found these 2 scenes in the img/pictures folder but I have absolutely no idea how to trigger them in the game and they arenot in the gallery too. Anybody knows how to trigger them?
Maybe has to do with the dog.
Adopting the mutt you stumble on in summeredge opens up a bunch of scenes with doggies.
Maybe also has to do with the wolf-spirit you can have pups with, the one you meet outside Slinsk.
I think maybe these are the old no longer used art of wolf-spirit.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Also regarding black screens and semi-freeze of screen picture.
They can appear randomly on any map, and even when you are fiddling with gear in the menus.
I have absolutely no clue exactly what causes them but it is a known and common problem in RPGMaker engine.

I have figured temporary work-around:
What you do is press ESC till you think you have exited all the menus, then press F5. This will quick-save your game into a quick-save slot. Press ESC multiple times and press F5 after each time you press ESC to make sure you have created a quick-save.
Then close the game and launch it again, in the save-menu "File 2" will be that quick save, load it and you should be at the same spot where black-screen happened.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
So i'm curious about this game, but i'm not a hug fan of futa. Is there enough non futa content to warrant a download?

edit: Also are scenes repeatable? Like with the optional gay content?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So i'm curious about this game, but i'm not a hug fan of futa. Is there enough non futa content to warrant a download?

edit: Also are scenes repeatable? Like with the optional gay content?
There is next to no futa content in here.
All manner of other stuff tho, scenes are not repeatable but we have cg room.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, managed to almost beat Abyss at level 43 impossible difficulty. All thanks to medipack lol.
And not completely either, last one, blood, still left. A bit too much 4 of them on impossible, even with medipack.
Prolly need to play as tank myself, fully geared for defense and hp, even the tentacle gets one-shot lol.
But then again, tentacle ain't a particularly good tank.
Could prolly re-gear for full hp and finish it but meh, the reward doesn't seem worth the trouble.
So decided to ditch Abyss at this point, can't be arsed tanking in this playthrough.
Maybe will play full tank once this messy and boring combat is fixed, i doubt that the devs will bother tho, already doing new game and all.
Some perks supporting shields would be nice too, and bigger shield variety.

Also managed to confirm that on impossible the only thing that matter in Abyss is dem dots like bleeding.
Makes sense i guess, you're dealing with hp in the realm of 100k+ after all, would be weird if dots didn't rock here.
Also tuns out "Explosive" perk is a dot, i have no idea why something called "Explosive" would ever be a dot but... but works well with mark of the sun, since more hits means bigger chance to apply it.

Also managed to bring my physical attack to 400 with mark of the sun and 100% crit rate which made my inquisitor officially better than 999 m-attack warlock with more space for improvement, unlike warlock.
I think magic needs to be allowed to crit, casts getting blocked on high level mobs is bad enough, no crits make casters not worth it.

Anyway, if i can do this shit then Murkal is a toast bro, a very un-tasty toast.

Last edited:

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
Also if someone still wanted one here is a save with pretty much all gallery unlocked, however some of the new stuff does not seem to have been added to the gallery. Like for instance Tilan stuff and all the newest scenes. So file 23 is with most of the new stuff done, but again not added to gallery, while file 17 is before doing most of the new stuff that has not been added to the gallery. I am unsure from which version the file is from since it was given to be by someone else.
thank you for the save file!

MrCasa

Jan 12, 2021
Sorry but how can I get the female MC pregnant?

Never mind, I just gave birth to 4 wolves :D

Can you tell me the location of the 2 treasure maps?

For now I uninstall this game, because I happen to accept missions which then do not appear in the appropriate menu

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes