scottn918

Apr 9, 2019
Does anyone know why i cant recruit any more girls for the brothel I recruited the dwarf, but when i go back and ask if there is anything else she just says good evening

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone know why i cant recruit any more girls for the brothel I recruited the dwarf, but when i go back and ask if there is anything else she just says good evening
Upgrade the borthel more.
Interact with the list next to the madame, there you can buy upgrades

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yo dudes, do "dicktacles of growth" actually work?
I never seem to see any growth with them no matter how many battles i win.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So i decided to put things into perspective for the developers of this game regarding the balance of the combat in their game, this screenshot is from when i just entered Summer edge for the first time (in this playthrough) absolutely zero cheating was used and after a quick shopping, here we go:
Untitled.png

For those who don't dig what's up, in RPGMaker stats are hard-capped at 999.
Unless the game is super heavily modded or something, which Adorevia never really was.
With this much oomph i'm pretty sure i can one-shot about 95% of the things in the entire game, especially if you consider the fact that Warlock is particularly potent at magic damage due to being able to attack multiple times with one skill and if we consider that there is a perk that gives you 50% chance to act twice per round.................................
Also i think i figured out how to get at least 50% crit rate while having at least 900+ magic attack power which should translate to about.... 9k damage crits per each shot from the 4 shots unleashed per hellfire barrage cast. I'll get to that later hehe.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmng

mcmng

May 19, 2020
So i decided to put things into perspective for the developers of this game regarding the balance of the combat in their game, this screenshot is from when i just entered Summer edge for the first time (in this playthrough) absolutely zero cheating was used and after a quick shopping, here we go:
View attachment 1272793

For those who don't dig what's up, in RPGMaker stats are hard-capped at 999.
Unless the game is super heavily modded or something, which Adorevia never really was.
With this much oomph i'm pretty sure i can one-shot about 95% of the things in the entire game, especially if you consider the fact that Warlock is particularly potent at magic damage due to being able to attack multiple times with one skill and if we consider that there is a perk that gives you 50% chance to act twice per round.................................
Also i think i figured out how to get at least 50% crit rate while having at least 900+ magic attack power which should translate to about.... 9k damage crits per each shot from the 4 shots unleashed per hellfire barrage cast. I'll get to that later hehe.
Just to take the point further, you can also hard cap physical attack power before leaving Slinsk too, although it involves a hard bossfight to win before progressing the main questline past Slinsk it's still doable.
P.S: Orb of automation is the best augment for the MC since they'll use any skill from any class available to them during combat just fyi.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Just to take the point further, you can also hard cap physical attack power before leaving Slinsk too, although it involves a hard bossfight to win before progressing the main questline past Slinsk it's still doable.
P.S: Orb of automation is the best augment for the MC since they'll use any skill from any class available to them during combat just fyi.
I don't like automation, nor exploiting bugs. ^^)
Not sure why we even have those automation orbs if you consider the fact that a certain church near our castle has a chest with an item that enables auto-combat, supposedly. :p
Also i knew about physical variant too but as far as i am aware it doesn't even begin coming close to the damage you can dish with a properly geared warlock. For example, i went into the desert, found hydra, and one-shot her in one round with my team. On the supposedly "impossible" difficulty. The thing had 21k hp. :p I think i recall one-shotting murkal on impossible as well, think he had like.. 40k hp or something? Been a while.
As far as i remember the only thing in this game that's truly almost-impossible is the... abyss was it called? dungeon in the castle where you fight bosses. But probably only because that thing is hardly balanced as well.

Ph4ntom

May 23, 2017
Hey folks, lead dev of roundscape here. Just want to chime in and say that I appreciate the overall positive reception of Rounscape here. If you folks encounter any bugs, especially really mean ones, I would super appreciate a description on where it happened and what happened. Roundscape is like a massive game, so any help is highly appreciated. We're trying our best.
To start, let me just say that i'm a huge fan of roundscape (lost track on how many playthroughs i actually did), the amount of options you made for it are staggering, keep it up... :)
On the subject of bugs i just noticed one that ruins the use of your new Void Knight class, when i try to use Rift Slash i can't select the target and my character takes the damage (very high damage)... I love the Void Knight idea and want to make a playthrough as one (after the start of act 2 of course)... so if you guys can look into it, i'll be eagerly looking foward for more content... and if i find anything else i'll let you know...

mcmng

May 19, 2020
I don't like automation, nor exploiting bugs. ^^)
Fair enough, to each their own. I don't abuse exploits that much, but automation is a really handy QoL tool especially when you want to speed through the game.

Not sure why we even have those automation orbs if you consider the fact that a certain church near our castle has a chest with an item that enables auto-combat, supposedly.
Have you tried using it? It's far too bugged to be useful, like when Xyless just refuses to enter automation state after you use it or half the party randomly losing the automation state after you use a Nexus crystal. The orb on the other hand is far more useful because it keeps the character in automation state, whereas the Globet of Elarth is really inconsistent.

Also i knew about physical variant too but as far as i am aware it doesn't even begin coming close to the damage you can dish with a properly geared warlock. For example, i went into the desert, found hydra, and one-shot her in one round with my team. On the supposedly "impossible" difficulty. The thing had 21k hp. :p I think i recall one-shotting murkal on impossible as well, think he had like.. 40k hp or something? Been a while.
It's just another evidence that combat is not balanced, that's why I brought it up. Also you can oneshot most enemies in the game with a dual wielding MC since you can stack augment effects, they'll land ~12k crits and there are a few AoE multihit skills out there.

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
I've cleared the Oakshire dungeon from ghouls and vampires when I return to Irvok he says that I should visit him in his blacksmith store then screen fades, quest completion tone rings and nothing changes. When I try to talk to him quest completion dialog occurs again.

When I enter that new manor location in Summeredge a woman greets us, my companions comments on the situaton, screen fades then pc gets stuck in front of the woman npc.

^ also this.
Okay so, first two got solved by uninstalling gallery mod... But still Veronica from the brothel is bugged.

dudeyman12

Feb 3, 2019
is this game complete(complete) now? I remember playing it a couple of years back at least and the content leading up to the desert with the red anthromorphs and a boss battle in a dungeon of sorts it was really unique for what it was back then

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
is this game complete(complete) now? I remember playing it a couple of years back at least and the content leading up to the desert with the red anthromorphs and a boss battle in a dungeon of sorts it was really unique for what it was back then
Technically the game is finished, there's a lot more content than just desert now and the development is still ongoing.
But i doubt that this game is their number one priority atm, since they started another one already.

Reactions: dudeyman12

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So i did more testing on my warlock, turns out magic doesn't crit. I'm a little disappointed. xD
If only physical characters can crit then they can in theory beat even warlock at dishing it.
Stick mark of the sun into a weapon, rise crit rate and atk... and then you'll be able to really wreck sh!t.
Gotta play around with physical later. ^^)
I wish they'd add a proper crafting system instead of that rng forge so i won't have to save-whore.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes