volkov

Aug 8, 2016
So there's still a lot scenes missing from the gallery right? Can't find Katlyn x Spirit Wolf, Xyless x FemPC x Wolf, nor any of the brothel scenes.

Also joining the "full save" crowd since I can't be bothered to replay this game for the umpteenth time. Or any save from 3rd act(?) where I can get the Katlyn x Spirit Wolf scene reasonably quickly
Here's a zip full of saves from earlier in the thread. Saved at random spots because I'm autistic and save all over the place. Some where in the middle of act 3, Male MC, and most of the new content done. But the gallery has most of what you're looking for I believe. If not, there is a debug stone in the inventory to change your gender and maybe follow the walkthrough to see if you can get it on your own.

Reactions: Minipax84

djubrivoje

Jun 4, 2018
I need to find someguy in novos for castle brothel quest.. anyone knows where he is? i checked everything in the city and can't find him

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I played this what feels like years ago, and I remember it wasn't bad, great art, but I also seem to remember it kind of ran itself aground.
Felt like it didn't really progress even if it did, and certainly felt as if I didn't really progress.

So, how has it shaped up? Worth a look again, or is it a case of "if you got bored when the game was half as long, hoooh boy, this is not the place for you!"?

Deleted member 1238938

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Hey folks, lead dev of roundscape here. Just want to chime in and say that I appreciate the overall positive reception of Rounscape here. If you folks encounter any bugs, especially really mean ones, I would super appreciate a description on where it happened and what happened. Roundscape is like a massive game, so any help is highly appreciated. We're trying our best.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Hey folks, lead dev of roundscape here. Just want to chime in and say that I appreciate the overall positive reception of Rounscape here. If you folks encounter any bugs, especially really mean ones, I would super appreciate a description on where it happened and what happened. Roundscape is like a massive game, so any help is highly appreciated. We're trying our best.
Update the gallery please, keeping track of all the scenes not present in it is quite a chore.

Reactions: sora21345

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Well, how to do I get some action with Valerie? Meredith's mom?
It will happen early on in game, after you have rescued her and if you have already slept with Meredith.
Also it will happen again, in the beginning of Act 3. After you save her again, after talking to Irvok in Slinsk about killing the ghouls that have over-run Oakshire. Then you have a choice, after talking with her in the castle forge, of leaving her as a futa or changing her back to female.

Reactions: Sir Crocodile☠️

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
when you have already done several missions. the list of missions is not actaulaiza is happens with many secondary missions

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
v
I've cleared the Oakshire dungeon from ghouls and vampires when I return to Irvok he says that I should visit him in his blacksmith store then screen fades, quest completion tone rings and nothing changes. When I try to talk to him quest completion dialog occurs again.

When I enter that new manor location in Summeredge a woman greets us, my companions comments on the situaton, screen fades then pc gets stuck in front of the woman npc.

So i bugged out by speeding through the upgrades for the brothel and now veronica seems to i think i've already recruited the prelek girl, I've only recruited the succubus, drawf and goblin though. She also is shown as having a quest but if i ask what can i do, nothing happens, not even any dialogue. I thought it was a minor glitch at first and would correct itself, but now that i have more quest with this version i think the questline might be perma-broken for me. Anyone happen to know if i can fix it by reaching the point where i can recruit the prelek girl or am i going to have to load back by 18 hours? just asking here since nothing came up in the search thread and i'd rather not keep going just to have to load back by 30+ hours?
^ also this.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The game has bugs all-over it, always had.
Just play it once and you'll see.
For example Brothel has some with the mistress sending you wrong places to look for wrong npcs unless you already fixed that i haven't checked lately, there was something about being stuck on a particular npc she wants you to find which you can't find anywhere i think.

Quest log still doesn't track a mother-load of secondary quests.
Many classes are boring or outright trash and unusable let alone effective, dunno why you bothered adding so many classes in if you can't be bothered to make them interesting and effective. Most of them are not viable at all at high levels, nor interesting.
Perks need balancing or even rework, take "Living Armor" as example, at high levels 500 barrier points is nothing, it needs scaling based on percentage instead of flat numbers. Flats never really worked in rpgmaker if you allow high levels to be achievable. And high levels achievable quite easily when you have items that give you 150% exp bonus, btw.
Next, we have "Sword Master" which allows dual wielding. Awesome? Yes sure.
But why you can dual-wield 2-handed swords again?
Why you can dual-wield crossbow and dagger again?
I think you could dual-wield 2 crossbows as well... how does that even work bruh?
I wager nobody is quite sure. Maybe you're ripped like a minotaur lol. And also why we have no perks in support of "stick-and-board" playstyle? Literally not a single perk that supports shield users, instead we have 2 perks for mages...
"Explosive" perk is kinda trash not sure what's the idea was with it 10% proc chance is nothing, damage it deals is unknown too...
Anyway i'd rework the entire damn perk tree because right now it only supports mages and dual-wielders which is something everyone pursues by default because - damage. Yeah, well, i guess GJ creating damage-whoring in your game?

Anyway i'm done textwalling for now, if you want combat in this game be something more than a giant joke you got a lot of work to do. :D

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh yeah one more thing that was bugging me for the longest time.
Is someone on the dev team a rather ardent fan of everything... green?
We have: Green Rulwe, Green Imps, Green Ruksana, Green Orcs, Green Lizards....

Like bruh, gimme a break with the green already lol.

• Haha
Reactions: sasha777
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes