ye

Nov 13, 2017
Her first quest is when you talk to the bartender/inkeeper in the Summeredge Inn.
after doing that quest, go to the area north of the Summeredge crystal area... and keep right as you go up. Here you trigger her 2nd quest
thanks for ur information
but i didnt even finish the first quest
in the walkthrough said go to the camp alone, can u tell where camp is
i m sory to ask u many things bec i lost track of this quest and i m now in act 3

Last edited:

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
thanks for ur information
but i didnt even finish the first quest
in the walkthrough said go to the camp alone, can u tell where camp is
From the barkeep you get a letter. If you read that letter you get the option to go to the camp directly, so if you have talked with the barkeep: check the letter. :)

yuh boik

Jan 30, 2019
This game is buggy as hell, most my quests dont appear in log, some only appear in "all" quests but not "in progress", and im currently soft locked on the act II mission "a new hope" as it wants me to go to sleep, but everytime i do it just teleports me to slink after and i still have the quest. I think its because i have another quest called "a moment of peace" that also wants me to sleep in my bed. Any ideas how to fix? I dont have a save before the quest log bug either

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Holy shit man, you know you should have gone with a female PC when horses, dogs and red bitches got more scenes than the male PC. My man cant fuck anything that wasnt already railed by Tish, and to fuck her he gotta get railed himself.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
View attachment 1264891
help me how can I get these bells from my comrades to be able to change with others
Hmm... those icons usually mean they are essential to the quest you're currently doing, meaning you can't change them.
but to have them all active at the same time? that is weird.
Have you tried the Debug Stone in your inventory yet? This looks like a bug.

If that doesn't help, then i have no idea... i've never had this before

ye

Nov 13, 2017
how can i recruit Xyless
in the walkthrough said i can when i finished honor call but i m already in Act3
any tips?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
how can i recruit Xyless
in the walkthrough said i can when i finished honor call but i m already in Act3
any tips?
Slinsk, north of the portal stone.
I think there should be someone telling you that there is some spooky stuff happening in the house above. Go there, select "nothing" for all three statue questions, solve the "puzzle" and then, after defeating some cultists, bind Xyless to you.

ye

Nov 13, 2017
Slinsk, north of the portal stone.
I think there should be someone telling you that there is some spooky stuff happening in the house above. Go there, select "nothing" for all three statue questions, solve the "puzzle" and then, after defeating some cultists, bind Xyless to you.
ohh i see thanks u mate
i cant do that bec i dont know the password

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
So there's still a lot scenes missing from the gallery right? Can't find Katlyn x Spirit Wolf, Xyless x FemPC x Wolf, nor any of the brothel scenes.

Also joining the "full save" crowd since I can't be bothered to replay this game for the umpteenth time. Or any save from 3rd act(?) where I can get the Katlyn x Spirit Wolf scene reasonably quickly

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes