BaLtOzar374

Oct 16, 2020
how do you get valeries new scenes?
Beer_n_cider said:
If anyone is looking for the new Valarie content.
1. Slinsk South talk to Irvor and accept the quest
2. Clear the Oakshire dungeon below the Inn. At the end talk to Valarie in the cage. Extra flavour text if Mare is with you.
3. Castle Forge Room for a chat.
4. Make a choice for Valarie
SPOILER: Choice

Let Val keep her cock and remain a futa or have Mare remove it
5. Return to the force room for scene 1. 2 versions depending on the choice.
6. Return to the West wing of the castle near your room for final scene.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
okk, i need a little bit of help, i was playng the noble and peasant playtrough and it was fine , but i see that in templar walktrough say that u can fuck the monster girls , its refer to enemys after u defeat them? like in elven outpost u meet a boss snakelady, u can fuck it after u defeat it? or have some bonus scenes with some monster caracters? i dont get it where are the diferent scenes, can somebody tell me pls?
There are a few differences between each origin story, but the Templar cannot have sex with monstergirls any more than the othes.
There area a few which might be unique to him, but it is not the general rule that he/she can have sex with all monstergirls.

CousinEddie

Jan 27, 2020
Wish the modder would update the gallery mod
They still haven't fixed the in-game gallery yet. So I'm guessing a new gallery mod wouldn't do us any good at this point. I really don't understand the dev team. It's like they don't even want people using the gallery in the first place.

I mean, I get it! They worked hard on this game, and they want people to actually play it and see their handiwork but some people just don't have the time to replay an almost 50+ hour RPG just to see a few sex scenes that they missed. (And I'm saying this as a hardcore RPG fan!)

That's why I loved the original gallery mod before Arvus had to fuck it up. It allowed me to play the game at my own pace and still see scenes I missed.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
If we has finished the main story, can we stil do the side quest or it will automatically end the game?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone knows if there's latest guide?
I havent played this game in long time.
The guide that exists now includes everything except the latest update.
But scroll a bit or search this forum and you'll find out how to get the newest content as well.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Did you talk to the blacksmith yet to start the quest?
Not just to get rid of the gouls in Oakshire, but also after he went back to his forge. Talk to him there, go through all the options, then talk to the people that you need.
This might fix it... if not, then no idea what is wrong
I need help with this, I talked with the blacksmith, But I have NO quest in my questlog about it, and all he says now is "once you have killed the ghouls we can start rebuilding" However I killed all the ghouls 10 times, they just keep respawning. And talking to him again does nothing. Please tell me my game is not bugged, I replayed 7hours of gameplay just to see the new oakshire content -.-

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
I need help with this, I talked with the blacksmith, But I have NO quest in my questlog about it, and all he says now is "once you have killed the ghouls we can start rebuilding" However I killed all the ghouls 10 times, they just keep respawning. And talking to him again does nothing. Please tell me my game is not bugged, I replayed 7hours of gameplay just to see the new oakshire content -.-
what you have to do is find ivork on slinsk first, he will trigger the quest before, then outside the inn will appear a stair to vampires base, just clear that and thats it

Reactions: Zeyla

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
I've cleared the Oakshire dungeon from ghouls and vampires when I return to Irvok he says that I should visit him in his blacksmith store then screen fades, quest completion tone rings and nothing changes. When I try to talk to him quest completion dialog occurs again.

When I enter that new manor location in Summeredge a woman greets us, my companions comments on the situaton, screen fades then pc gets stuck in front of the woman npc.

So i bugged out by speeding through the upgrades for the brothel and now veronica seems to i think i've already recruited the prelek girl, I've only recruited the succubus, drawf and goblin though. She also is shown as having a quest but if i ask what can i do, nothing happens, not even any dialogue. I thought it was a minor glitch at first and would correct itself, but now that i have more quest with this version i think the questline might be perma-broken for me. Anyone happen to know if i can fix it by reaching the point where i can recruit the prelek girl or am i going to have to load back by 18 hours? just asking here since nothing came up in the search thread and i'd rather not keep going just to have to load back by 30+ hours?
^ also this.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes