str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ill never understand why so many people always complain games are to BIG
bigger the game more content there will be...more content more hours of playtime ...fail to see the problem
i rarely ever download any games that under a gig ....guess im different i prefer larger games bigger the better

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
anyone know if theres enough lewd content for the female protag? looking to play but i feel like the male mc gets more action and i mainly enjoy playing as female protags usually

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
i picked thief and cant figure out lockpick stuff how to fix and do it right? View attachment 1258389
If you've ever played Skyrim, you'll recognize that it works a bit similar

With your arrowkeys you use the lockpick.
- Up/Down keys are for moving the lockpick left and right.
- Left/Right keys are for picking the lock
(Why isn't left/right for moving the pick left/right... who knows :)

There is, as far as i know, no way to know if the pick has the right angle. It is a matter of trial and error.
I suggest you stock up on lockpicks (vendor is in Slint... all the way down near the docks) and lightly tap the right/left key when you pick the lock. It doesn't move? Angle the pick a bit different and tap again.... and so on untill you get it.
The problem you'll have now is that as soon as the pick breaks, you'll exit the little minigame and upon trying again, the 'correct position' has changed.
These positions are completely random and as mentioned above, there is no way to know where the correct position is.

My advice for Lockpicking:
Either ignore it as the rewards are generally not thát useful. some are, but the majority isn't.
or first level up lockpicking to the max and then lockpick away.

I hope this helped.

(PS: Lockpicking isn't just for Thief though)

ImSoLuL

Feb 3, 2018
So i have rescued Valerie from the Vampires but i cant find her on the castle? Is that a bug or am i blind?

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
How do you recruit the new people? I keep talking to Kaylee but it won't give me an option to recruit her.

Also how to progress with the brothel? I finished the scene where she gets fuck by the goblins but can't progress from there. I am right before the final fight of the game.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
How do you recruit the new people? I keep talking to Kaylee but it won't give me an option to recruit her.

Also how to progress with the brothel? I finished the scene where she gets fuck by the goblins but can't progress from there. I am right before the final fight of the game.
Did you talk to the blacksmith yet to start the quest?
Not just to get rid of the gouls in Oakshire, but also after he went back to his forge. Talk to him there, go through all the options, then talk to the people that you need.
This might fix it... if not, then no idea what is wrong

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
If you've ever played Skyrim, you'll recognize that it works a bit similar

With your arrowkeys you use the lockpick.
- Up/Down keys are for moving the lockpick left and right.
- Left/Right keys are for picking the lock
(Why isn't left/right for moving the pick left/right... who knows :)

There is, as far as i know, no way to know if the pick has the right angle. It is a matter of trial and error.
I suggest you stock up on lockpicks (vendor is in Slint... all the way down near the docks) and lightly tap the right/left key when you pick the lock. It doesn't move? Angle the pick a bit different and tap again.... and so on untill you get it.
The problem you'll have now is that as soon as the pick breaks, you'll exit the little minigame and upon trying again, the 'correct position' has changed.
These positions are completely random and as mentioned above, there is no way to know where the correct position is.

My advice for Lockpicking:
Either ignore it as the rewards are generally not thát useful. some are, but the majority isn't.
or first level up lockpicking to the max and then lockpick away.

I hope this helped.

(PS: Lockpicking isn't just for Thief though)
ok cool thanks by sounds of it i was wasting my time LOL
whats the best class to pick i was looking at templar or soldier. curious to know what they get for unlocking everything from the orc(all clases unlocked)...im looking for something bad ass corruptions or mind control that sort of thing any class has that ?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Kaliyo
Version of the game: Roundscape Adorevia [v5.5]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win: 3,72GB

Compressed Size: 1.6GB -

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017
Anyone know how to complete princess rina quest? She ask me to buy that 3 items which is rope, Special brand alcohol from slinsk and that anti pregnancy.. I has bought that 3 items but when i go talk to her, the pc said, he doesn't have the item that she want yet. Anyone knows how complete that?
last I checked the anti pregnancy potion has to come from a specific trader I cant remember which one though sory.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Is there a way to disable/remove 'Skip Combat' cheat thingy? I was using auto-battle before, but after trying this skip combat the auto mode always use this...

Can I toggle it off so the Auto-Mode is working normally again?

Reactions: Grelk

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
few things that piss me off a bit ...mc seems to be a bit of a bitch...owns a castle and all the land around it and yet i get ordered around,etc by a couple woman i killed one of them looking back likely wasnt the best idea cuz would of taught me about shards maybe BUT because she was a bitch i killed her
(although at the time i invisioned everything ending differently after kicking her ass)
so speaking of our castle why no woman to sleep with?also when in our castle where does the rest of our patryable people go?
only 1 i got so far is an elf i just picked up she sleeps in a tent of all things out side my CASTLE why sleep outside in a tent?
how can we get guards working in our castle?i bought everything available for castle and cant get guards ??

Last edited:

barrt546789

May 9, 2020
If anyone is looking for the new Valarie content.
1. Slinsk South talk to Irvor and accept the quest
2. Clear the Oakshire dungeon below the Inn. At the end talk to Valarie in the cage. Extra flavour text if Mare is with you.
3. Castle Forge Room for a chat.
4. Make a choice for Valarie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5. Return to the force room for scene 1. 2 versions depending on the choice.
6. Return to the West wing of the castle near your room for final scene.
Who is Irvor and where do I find him?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes