MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Who is Irvor and where do I find him?
He's the smith that survived the attack on Oakshire.
He can be found in Slinsk. Go all the way to the south-west of the town, and he'll be standing outside in front of the blacksmith.
You should see the Q icon on the map.

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
...Is it supposed to be easy to get the Eraser before level 10? I was just screwing around and wanted to see what the hidden boss was like and didn't optimize for that battle at all. Pretty easy to do.

MC: Templar, Lv 8. Grab Peacekeeper and move mods to it. Spam Censure.
Meredith: Lv 7. Give her Cassandra's Staff, spam Soul Burn for crazy damage and burn. Heal as needed.
Tentacle Dude: Lv 7. Spam Tentacle Whip for bleed.

That's legit all you need. I used Ruksana as the 4th who doesn't do a thing. If I was actually preparing I would have brought the succubus for Curse and Compromise to buff Meredith. The bleed and burn just chew through the boss.

I guess I'm op for the rest of this game now :)

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Game seems pretty playable on joiplay for Android, a little laggy even on my s21, but pretty playable. Does drain battery fast though.

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
Did you talk to the blacksmith yet to start the quest?
Not just to get rid of the gouls in Oakshire, but also after he went back to his forge. Talk to him there, go through all the options, then talk to the people that you need.
This might fix it... if not, then no idea what is wrong
No I haven't talked to him after that, thanks I'll try that.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how do ya add money to tank for forge?ive plenty of gold and when i goto forge says not enough gold in tank and doesnt seem to be anything to click on to add gold?

Marvyy

Aug 8, 2018
You have to climb the ladder next to the forge and click on the tank, then you should have an option to add gold.

Aug 30, 2019
okk, i need a little bit of help, i was playng the noble and peasant playtrough and it was fine , but i see that in templar walktrough say that u can fuck the monster girls , its refer to enemys after u defeat them? like in elven outpost u meet a boss snakelady, u can fuck it after u defeat it? or have some bonus scenes with some monster caracters? i dont get it where are the diferent scenes, can somebody tell me pls?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes