volkov

Aug 8, 2016
Can someone tell me where we can find "Zhah", in the new characters that can be recruited?
Zhah is one of the lizardmen you can find in the Lizardman swamps, west of Emek's Rest. You have to progress a bit into the story for this. But he's one of the NPCs standing around.

Reactions: Makaikishi

Lokanos

Dec 2, 2017
Can someone tell me where i can find the nuts the centaur girl wants in the "get your own ship" storyline with the piratequeen?

Edit: found them myself in summeredge, but can't seem to find the broadfield mansion?

Last edited:

Beer_n_cider

Dec 23, 2020
If anyone is looking for the new Valarie content.
1. Slinsk South talk to Irvor and accept the quest
2. Clear the Oakshire dungeon below the Inn. At the end talk to Valarie in the cage. Extra flavour text if Mare is with you.
3. Castle Forge Room for a chat.
4. Make a choice for Valarie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5. Return to the force room for scene 1. 2 versions depending on the choice.
6. Return to the West wing of the castle near your room for final scene.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Here are the locations for the characters you can recruit to rebuild Oakshire
Zhah the Healer: Lizagon village West of Emeks Rest. the Lizagon in the top-left corner
Kaelee the Enchanter: Summeredge Magic shop. the purple-haired girl
Gessa the Inkeeper: Yakotin Inn... she's the girl behind the bar

rest i've yet to find out

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Yeah two of the characters are futas, with one having an option to change her back to a girl if you're playing as a male.
I do not know if this option is really useful because I also play a male, and yet I had a Futa scene with her. Not with my character, with Meredith, but brief.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
With the sheer amount of time you spend watching characters get fucked by animals or other people, I'm confused at the lack of a voyeurism tag.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Hi, i deleted my previous saves, someone has a save at the start of act III with very good karma, all companions and full brothel? yes with NTR brothel and I did all the NTR events
extra meredith with 15+ corruption.

ManusHandus

Aug 1, 2017
So I've been waiting to play this for a bit can't remember why but wanted to know whats the difference between being a male or female character? I don't care for gay content and I'd prefer more scenes with my character involved.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
Anyone know how to complete princess rina quest? She ask me to buy that 3 items which is rope, Special brand alcohol from slinsk and that anti pregnancy.. I has bought that 3 items but when i go talk to her, the pc said, he doesn't have the item that she want yet. Anyone knows how complete that?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes