AI DOG

Apr 13, 2020
Can someone plzzz tell me how to prevent or fix this issue , when I load from the menu it says that my .json is missing in zero position, and so I have to start new game and load from there . Plzzzzzzzzzz

magus36933

Feb 10, 2020
This worked, thank you very much. Dont know why she says that he is in Novos.
Its weird, no matter who she sends you after or where, the only person you can clear the debt with is the guy in summeredge. Maybe there was a plan to do many different debtors but it wasnt finished

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I just finished my 2nd playthrough... and has anyone else had it that you can defeat the final boss of Act 3 in 2 hits?
i was able to do over 40K damage each time.... and because i had the perk active that allowed me to strike twice in a turn... i literally killed him in 1 turn :)

I have no idea how this happened... i have never seen damage like that before in this game. Anyone else had this?

Valotir

Apr 12, 2021
Writings on top of the rooms are gone and I can't bring them back, they were fine first time I played, anyone knows what the problem is?

Aug 30, 2019
okk, i need a little bit of help, i was playng the noble and peasant playtrough and it was fine , but i see that in templar walktrough say that u can fuck the monster girls , its refer to enemys after u defeat them? like in elven outpost u meet a boss snakelady, u can fuck it after u defeat it? or have some bonus scenes with some monster caracters? i dont get it where are the diferent scenes, can somebody tell me pls?

Jun 30, 2017
Looks like 5.5 was just released!!!

Now waiting for a hero...
ask and yee shall receive heres the gdrive link ,and mega and heres the patch notes

• New Questline: Rebuild Oakshire with the help of Irvok. To start the questline you need to be in Act 3 and talk to Irvok in Slinsk.
  • Gessa - The Innkeeper: Can be recruited in Valorn and comes with a new adult scene for male PCs
  • Kaelee - The Enchantress: Can be recruited in Summeredge and features two new adult scenes
  • Zhah - The Healer: Can be recruited near Emek's Rest and features one new Adult Scene.
  • Recruit several characters for important positions in Oakshire: New ones and someone you've probably met before.
  • Valerie returns: The fan favorite from Act 1 returns but there's a twist. Valerie comes with three new adult Scenes.
    Valerie features two paths to chose from for male PCs.
  • Lots of new Items: The new NPCs you can recruit offer a several new, very powerful items.
  • Fixed a whole bunch of bugs:
    No more wall of fire in the mansion blocking you.
    Fixed an issue where a sigil in the mansion blocks a NPC route.
    Fixed an issue where dialogue would loop in the Summeredge shop area.
    Fixed an Issue with looping dialogue during a Zent exclusive encounter.
    Fixed CG Art position for a specific Succubus scene
    Fixed the "Two Merediths" Issue at a castle location
    Fixed Astafa disappearing when instead her CG scene should start
    And many more smaller fixes

Last edited:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Cool, thanks a lot!!!^^

Though for some reason the downlad link does not work for me. Anyone else got this problem or is it just me?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Did this update fix the Brothel Recruitment bug? It's the bug that no matter how many Charm Points or whatever it's called, you can never talk a NPC into joining the brothel and the option to do so just closes the menu.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Funny how this got labeled “complete” ages ago but the devs still keep adding content. Normally that wouldnt be a problem but the game is already enormous as is and new bugs are introduced too. Its honestly getting too bloated imo.

Instead of adding more stuff, they should focus on polishing the existing content, like updating some of the hideous CG from the old scenes with better art. Perhaps make it more coherent so the same characters are not drawn by 10 different artists and in 10 different styles. It totally ruins the immersion for me.

When will the game actually be “complete” ?

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
It's wild that this game is still going strong and generates so much interest even to the present day! :D This game has been around for over half a decade(?) now and the development team is still working on improving it along with their other projects without milking everyone dry. That's some dedication! While I know that adding new content sometimes causes new issues to crop up, I'm glad to see that they're doing their best to polish it up and squish bugs. However, I agree with Nerro above that they should also rework some of the art as well to keep it more consistent. In any event, no one can deny that there's been a lot of work, effort, and passion put into the game so here's some props to the dev team! (y) Cheers all and have fun! ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How do you even get into this game? It seems so overwhelming! Is there good content to play a subby character?
There are some scenes here and there with some characters on the female protagonist route (male is pretty much vanilla) but not much S&M content compared to the size of the game.

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
Holy fuck 3.72 GBs, I guess I'll wait for someone to compress that down to a lower number, also does anyone know if this works fine with JoiPlay? I tried using this game on JoiPlay about a year ago and the first hub area was horribly lagging to the point of unplayable, so I'm wondering if that is still an issue or no more.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes