onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Any news on the Oakshire rebuilt uppdate? Feels like it's been a few months since the last update by now.
From the latest patreon post:

Hey folks!
We're happy that we can finally announce the final release date for Arenus!
Arenus will be released on the 15th September 2021!

Of course we have some content planed until then.
Here's a small roadmap for the coming months.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Go East towards Meredith's shop. Then head South, it should lead right to the temple that houses the sword. But do NOT forget, your morality has to be at least 50, before you pull the sword from the stone.
ah itss east not west,, :Kappa: thanks

Reactions: Mickiy

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
Hey, just asking since I couldn't seem to figure it out on my own. How do I pick perks? specifically, look at the perk tree?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
From the latest patreon post:

Hey folks!
We're happy that we can finally announce the final release date for Arenus!
Arenus will be released on the 15th September 2021!

Of course we have some content planed until then.
Here's a small roadmap for the coming months.
I would not put too much stock into the dates on this post. This dev team has a history of delivering what they say they will, but months (or in the case of Arenus, years) after they say they will. I don't think they are milking anybody, they just aren't good at managing a product.

Reactions: flossy123

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
THIS FUCKING RILKE QUEST DOESN'T FUCKING WORK!!!
I've done it in previous walkthrough and i know what exactly i need to do, that green whore just going mad regardless of your behavior and questions! FUCKING BROKEN PIECE OF SOFTLOCKED SHIT!

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
Are Xas' princess quest broken?'cause I have all the items she ask and still cannot complete the quest

ΟΥΤΙΣ

Jun 4, 2021
Yo, how does pregnancy work? I remember seeing the game asking if I can allow it, how does it works?

Nvm

Last edited:

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can someone tell me where can i find trust check in save editor for recruiting girls for my brothel ?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
have someone unlock skill "execution" from class assasins? how to unlock it? do i need more lvel to unlock?

ΟΥΤΙΣ

Jun 4, 2021
How do you get the Player Emperor Ending?

How do you also complete Ruksana's companion quest? I already saw the cutscene in the ly'ras woods with the horse, but after the scene it says I don't have the horse cum?

Last edited:

WAlaali

Jun 14, 2019
I can't get the blood to unlock the gallery, I can't beat the second to last boss. Does anyone know how I can defeat him?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes