mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
The dwarf I hired for the castle brothel says I need to find someone in Ornesse who ripped her off. Anyone know who I'm looking for?

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
I still have the glitch where I bring the alcohol, rope and I think an anti pregnancy pill to the girl in the castle and she just says to go get them even tho I have them. Someone help

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
So I'm trying to cure Beatrice on the Templar Path. I've got the pure vial from the nun in Summeredge; but when I go to Beatrice or the Succubus nothing happens. What am I missing?

Motakuji

Feb 6, 2018
Good afternoon everyone. I have problems with the quest "Nestro`s task". I didn’t kill the warlock and now I can’t give him the ingredients.
In fact, he only asks what ingredients but which ones need to be brought, he does not say at all.
Then that these ingredients are the legs of a spider and the semen of a horse, I only learned from Wikipedia.

It was said that a diary with ingredients falls out of the corpse of a slain warlock. But I didn't decide in favor of killing him. And I thought that at that time it was necessary to kill the monster on the roof, which guarded 4 pedestals with fire, and the protective field in which the demon was captured will disappear. And he can get out.

It turns out that he demands something that he did not speak about And even if you give him something that he did not speak about, he does not continue further and does not complete the quest.
And this is on condition that the main character must have corruption five to obtain horse sperm.
I have 6 spider legs and at least 6 purchased cans of sperm and one, that i been able collect from the horse "with my own hand", my corruption is -5

Last edited:

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
So I'm trying to cure Beatrice on the Templar Path. I've got the pure vial from the nun in Summeredge; but when I go to Beatrice or the Succubus nothing happens. What am I missing?

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Why can't I convince the werewolf ? Every conversation is a fight
Then my level is too high and it is easy to kill him!
How can I solve it?

Ph4ntom

May 23, 2017
Why can't I convince the werewolf ? Every conversation is a fight
Then my level is too high and it is easy to kill him!
How can I solve it?
Make sure you have the empathy perk... an option will appear everytime you can convince someone without a fight...

Reactions: YU_XIAN

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I have indeed solved Glinda’s mission. I went to her farm and did not trigger the mission to rescue Glinda.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes