wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Which Origin is Best ??? When I first played I chose noble, then I took a long break (the last version I played was 4.0) now I decided to come back, and I wonder which is the most profitable. (maybe one is better when it comes to talking and another when it comes to the number of sex scenes) I only care about the male protagonist.

Have we had any interactions with children since version 4.0?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Noodle_343

Aug 3, 2019
I am having trouble with black screens on multiple locations, Specifically Ornesse, Farmlands near Summeredge and the quest for the Furry Girl. Any fix for this? I am still on Act 1 and stuck because of this error. Help !

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
Which Origin is Best ??? When I first played I chose noble, then I took a long break (the last version I played was 4.0) now I decided to come back, and I wonder which is the most profitable. (maybe one is better when it comes to talking and another when it comes to the number of sex scenes) I only care about the male protagonist.

Have we had any interactions with children since version 4.0?

Thanks in advance for your answer
From what I know your origins really don't matter except for some powers like self regeneration or 10% more attack. You can press enter on your kids in their crib but it just shows some text and what your character thinks.

Aug 27, 2017
From what I know your origins really don't matter except for some powers like self regeneration or 10% more attack. You can press enter on your kids in their crib but it just shows some text and what your character thinks.
origins lead to some scenes and quests, specially only noble and farmer origin has mom alive, so u can do some incest stuff w/ her. farmer mostly, noble less

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
how to i get the Aetherius sword, ive e using the walkthrough its says in the west go to temple, but i havnt seen any temple around the ouksire, and also ive seen map creation by maim laim thers not exist any temple just a tree house with a guy(orshe) will give u a blowjob

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
how to i get the Aetherius sword, ive e using the walkthrough its says in the west go to temple, but i havnt seen any temple around the ouksire, and also ive seen map creation by maim laim thers not exist any temple just a tree house with a guy(orshe) will give u a blowjob
Go East towards Meredith's shop. Then head South, it should lead right to the temple that houses the sword. But do NOT forget, your morality has to be at least 50, before you pull the sword from the stone.

Reactions: Ive-11

Asmodai

Jun 24, 2017
Any news on the Oakshire rebuilt uppdate? Feels like it's been a few months since the last update by now.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes