Mercury1843

Jul 20, 2020
I need help is there any way to see your active quests i feel stupid i can see the ones i have completed but i cant see the ones in progress any help is appreciated

jaguarjh786

May 11, 2020
Alright, I figured out how to get Meredith to join the Brothel I'm still struggling with the Farmer's mom can someone explain how to get her to join the brothel?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Love the art on the first page, but due to it not having an animated tag does that mean that there is definitely no animation sex scenes in the game?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Hey, I picked the female character thinking I'd see more sex scenes and more pregnancies. I think that was a wrong choice for both given how many female companions I've found so far and I've only gotten her pregnant once during a 1-off scene. Is there a place I can go to try and make her pregnant? Also, can the demoness make her pregnant with her summoned cock? If so, how can I re-trigger it?

AI DOG

Apr 13, 2020
Can anyone link me to the save fix in menu ,caus everytiime I have to load from the main menu it says .jyson error and I have to start from new game

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes