Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
At least 70% of scenes require you to do something specific to see them, I can't actually think of any off the top of my head that you CAN'T skip.
the only ones I can think of are sometimes youll walk in a room in the castle and an event will already be happening and all of those you can choose to just leave the room right away

Webh

Feb 2, 2018
After I enter this room, all I see is a black screen, I can call the menu and such, but nothing else.
Quest from the wounded paladin is finished, I am in a 3rd act.
Has anyone else dealt with this before?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
After I enter this room, all I see is a black screen, I can call the menu and such, but nothing else.
Quest from the wounded paladin is finished, I am in a 3rd act.
Has anyone else dealt with this before?
If I remember correctly you can still move in the room. Just keep moving until you can speak with the Paladin and complete that questline. You should also be able to leave the way.

Ph4ntom

May 23, 2017
Void Knight class is a cool tank (great if you can dual wield good swords)... i did notice that one of his skills doesn't work right...
When i try to use the void slash, i can't select a target and my character takes the damage (very high damage)... hope they fix it on next update... i like the void knight a lot....

Reactions: n0pe and Luion

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
who is the Sadako looking character that is in the roundscape 5_3b up next section when you start the game? How do i unlock her

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Are you asking if the game doesn't have sexual content if you chose not to engage in said content? What kind of question is this? :rolleyes::oops:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's the kind of question you ask when a game features an affinity system.
There's comparatively little that's tied to that though.
Outside of what few instances of that there are (and I'm probably thinking more of companion affinity), everything else is basically player initiated, regardless of MC morailty scale.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
most amusing bug that still is not fixed is you have to screw the goddess and still cannot plant the seeds lol your given the task to plant them but its impossible to finish it because she just repeats plant them even after you plant all 3

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
most amusing bug that still is not fixed is you have to screw the goddess and still cannot plant the seeds lol your given the task to plant them but its impossible to finish it because she just repeats plant them even after you plant all 3
Holy shit.
Someone actually does the seed planting instead of fucking her? Oh wow.

Reactions: Ale3

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
bah.. im coming back to this game only after it develops a proper gallery mode that i can unlock easily.. honestly, all those save editors and stuff were a lot of annoyance for all its trouble... Sad.. i liked the gallery.. but i dont wanna play the whole game lol

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes