Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This has probably been answered 999999 times before but that's a whole lotta pages to sift through.
Does using the in-game cheats actually lock you out of any specific content/scenes?
There is 1 optional dungeon in the house on the castle grounds, that is locked out if you use any cheats.

That's any cheats at all either through save editing or in game.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
The tag is right, there is a group of people fucking in one place which warrants a harem, the problem with some people is the MC isn't the focus of it.
Which tag? I didn't see a harem tag. I don't think one exists. My post was a little snarky, but I am starting to think that any game in which the MC isn't the only person who slams every girl should just have a Non-Harem tag included to end these discussions. Obviously, a Harem tag could be added to those games where that is the case

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Which tag? I didn't see a harem tag. I don't think one exists. My post was a little snarky, but I am starting to think that any game in which the MC isn't the only person who slams every girl should just have a Non-Harem tag included to end these discussions. Obviously, a Harem tag could be added to those games where that is the case
The tag exists here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

That wouldn't solve the problem. As Avaron and Snugglepuff mentioned there is always some would be smartass who refuses to use the tags rights instead making up their own bizarre definitions of what said tag represents and starting those little meltdowns when they don't get their way.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry, my bad I didn't explain it very well.

What I meant was regardless of what tags are used someone will twist it.

You put not harem for a tag and someone will call out the technicality of it being a harem.

The biggest problem with some of the tags, or some games content, is there are a few people on here that invent their own meanings of them.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
There any way to turn off Skip Combat?
I turned it on with the cheat mod and I kinda like watching fights happen with the Automation Gem.
Can't find it in the switches or variables. :LUL:

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Hi all! Save files from version 4.x not working on the new version. I have compressed a version of the game, can I fix that somehow? I really don't want to start the game again from the beginning. I used png picture of map locations for the game, I had one before but I cant find it. Using game walking through is very confusing because of the many classes and options but the game is very good...

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes