mokou123

Apr 23, 2021
Started a new game on the new build to re-experience all of this again, got to Ruksana, and I can't get into Slinsk, It says I need to sleep in the abandoned house, but the door refused to open? Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious?
I think what you need to do is sleep in the castle instead.

Aug 19, 2020
how do you do the radiant quests for your brothel? Just recruited the dwarf girl, she said there's "some old asshat" in slisnk that owes her money. But when I go to slisnk I can't find him.

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
how do you do the radiant quests for your brothel? Just recruited the dwarf girl, she said there's "some old asshat" in slisnk that owes her money. But when I go to slisnk I can't find him.
You'll find the old asshat in Summeredge, in front of sparring club.

MoistBaguette

Jan 13, 2018
does anyone know where the were wolf girl goes after you open the cage for her in the orc camp (also does anyone know where the bandit camp is in act 2?)

Nii_

Dec 20, 2017
New bug, constant loop on the Ruksana quest going to get the staff in Summeredge. The courier convo will not end. I am in ACT II at this
I think what you need to do is sleep in the castle instead.

This totally worked thank you much.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
Roundscape Adorevia

• how to hack bonus points in the game

snowbally

Dec 26, 2019
game wont start
keep getting this error:
! C:\Users\MYNAME\Downloads\Roundscape_Patreon_5_4-Compressed.7z: Write error in the file
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa20076.21135\Roundscape_Patreon_5_4-Compressed\Game.exe"

Jun 3, 2017
I have a bug after the '' dark tower '' where Eyilas talk to me just after i gain the second artifact ( The sword ).

Everytime i go to the bed in my castle, it's the same fucking speech from Eyilas before getting teleported to Slynks.

I simply cannot sleep in this fucking castle.

If someone did have the same problem and a solution , i take !
This is happening still at the current build. Is there a solution?
It prevents us from sleeping at the castle bed.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This has probably been answered 999999 times before but that's a whole lotta pages to sift through.
Does using the in-game cheats actually lock you out of any specific content/scenes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Perhaps there should be a tag of "Not a harem game". Might solve some issues around the NTR tag around here
The problem there is peoples expectations not the tag itself.

The tag is right, there is a group of people fucking in one place which warrants a harem, the problem with some people is the MC isn't the focus of it.

Unlike typical harem games where the girls fall head over heels for the MC and wants no one else, here they carry on doing what they want.

They all still have their own things going on which is shown best at the end of the game. You only get to pick 1 to stay with. The rest either move on or have something else they need to do.

The Succubus leaves completely. She doesn't settle down at all, which should be obvious given what she is.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes