GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I think the brothel is bugged - the furthest I could get was the dwarf employee, after that there's no more dialogue from the Mistress.
It works for me but in an odd way: I have no idea why new quests just trigger from time to time. Probably it depends on the main quest or after some side activity.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Hey that's great! I'm hoping we unlock more scenes at the bar when it's open again. I'm looking forward to it!
Oh its actually getting rebuilt? for some reason when I saw rebuild oakshire won I thought they were gonna redo the very beginning of the game and add more to it. Ive been putting off playing cause I didnt wanna restart to get the Oakshire content lol

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Oh its actually getting rebuilt? for some reason when I saw rebuild oakshire won I thought they were gonna redo the very beginning of the game and add more to it. Ive been putting off playing cause I didnt wanna restart to get the Oakshire content lol
Someone shared the actual Patreon post awhile back that detailed what Rebuilding Oakshire would mean and they straight up mentioned rebuiliding it after it gets destroyed and bringing back the people who were displaced by it.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Hello everyone, tell me how to unlock the gallery in this game and all the scenes, whether it can be done or not, who knows, tell me.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Someone shared the actual Patreon post awhile back that detailed what Rebuilding Oakshire would mean and they straight up mentioned rebuiliding it after it gets destroyed and bringing back the people who were displaced by it.
Have you, for a chance, remembered details or have the link? Or this is it and they haven't elaborated further?

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Just started the mansion quest, if the demon woman catches me im then stuck behind the wall of pink fire, am I missing something here? Or is this another bug?

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I know that this question might be asked here already but... Is there an Android version of this game like an APK or can it run on JoiPlay and other emulators?

Nii_

Dec 20, 2017
Started a new game on the new build to re-experience all of this again, got to Ruksana, and I can't get into Slinsk, It says I need to sleep in the abandoned house, but the door refused to open? Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes