Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I'm stuck, help-Akt 3 = Opened-Cinkahn + Yakotin, completed all the quests available there, completed the DLC with the pirate ... but I don't know what to do next. There is a train in Yakotin city, but they won't let me in (they ask for a ticket) or am I doing something wrong?
I give my save file, please take a look and tell me what to do, thanks in advance.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Is there a fix for the quest log?
i got 19 side quests in the log, all completed, but any new quests don't show up.
i don't mind not knowing exactly where to go, but i can't even see which quests i have active or not.

I hope the Dev will fix this and move completed quests to a seperate area

D

Deleted member 3134592

I am having a black screen problem while doing Carys first quest.

Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
So I'm playing this game for a while now but missed recruiting Rulwe for my party. Is there any way to edit the save with Save Editor to get him?

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Does anyone know of any way to mess with the save variables so I can be corrupt and Carys still stay in the castle?
Like someway of making the variable/switch that triggers her leaving not "trigger"...
I tried searching in the thread, but either I am dumb and couldn't find or nobody asked the same question...
Appreciate any help

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Does anyone know of any way to mess with the save variables so I can be corrupt and Carys still stay in the castle?
Like someway of making the variable/switch that triggers her leaving not "trigger"...
I tried searching in the thread, but either I am dumb and couldn't find or nobody asked the same question...
Appreciate any help
AFAIK, you need -6 morality for Carys to start complaining and whooping -12 for her to leave. I have little idea even how to get it that low, let alone why. Like half the quests are morality farms - this fact allows you to up your morality so many times you have to be really purposeful to gain a big minus.

I mean, I'm in ActIII, I used guide to get almost every possible morality debuff and I still have, like, +8 or something, just because I do not refuse quests, many of which almost certainly ups your morality. The only way I can imagine is to act like a douche in almost every dialogue and refuse many quests altogether, but that would render your playthrough short of many rewards, which is just impractical.

Anyway, since I hit almost all morality debuffs, corrupted all my party members and generally acted like a cruel greedy asshole, I consider my playthrough a corrupted one. Yet I still have positive morality and do not worry about Carys leaving.

So, you can go corrupted and have her in party since it is quite damn hard to gain needed minus morality for her to leave.

Reactions: LordTuskar

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
AFAIK, you need -6 morality for Carys to start complaining and whooping -12 for her to leave. I have little idea even how to get it that low, let alone why. Like half the quests are morality farms - this fact allows you to up your morality so many times you have to be really purposeful to gain a big minus.

I mean, I'm in ActIII, I used guide to get almost every possible morality debuff and I still have, like, +8 or something, just because I do not refuse quests, many of which almost certainly ups your morality. The only way I can imagine is to act like a douche in almost every dialogue and refuse many quests altogether, but that would render your playthrough short of many rewards, which is just impractical.

Anyway, since I hit almost all morality debuffs, corrupted all my party members and generally acted like a cruel greedy asshole, I consider my playthrough a corrupted one. Yet I still have positive morality and do not worry about Carys leaving.

So, you can go corrupted and have her in party since it is quite damn hard to gain needed minus morality for her to leave.
Well yes, but for "roleplay purposes" I edited the morality to negative on the save after I recruited Carys... cuz it seems to get slight different dialogues to many scenes (at least it seems so) even tho I make "neutral" choices...
I know the limit to her to leave that's why I asked if anyone knew if there was a switch or variable in the save.
But after some searching in the saveI found a "CorruptionCheckCarys" variable that it was "1" and I changed it to "0"... which made that she leave (because I had negative moral) and then she comes back and not leave this time, so this way I still keep my negative morality and she doesn't leave...
Maybe that helps someone

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Well yes, but for "roleplay purposes" I edited the morality to negative on the save after I recruited Carys... cuz it seems to get slight different dialogues to many scenes (at least it seems so) even tho I make "neutral" choices...
I know the limit to her to leave that's why I asked if anyone knew if there was a switch or variable in the save.
But after some searching in the saveI found a "CorruptionCheckCarys" variable that it was "1" and I changed it to "0"... which made that she leave (because I had negative moral) and then she comes back and not leave this time, so this way I still keep my negative morality and she doesn't leave...
Maybe that helps someone
Yeah, that interesting, definitely will help someone. Thanks.

Sorry for rant above - since you knew details already it was less needed.

JackN

Oct 27, 2017
Are there no CG extracts? I think the gallery does not contain all scenes.
There is a hidden folder at Roundscape\www\img\pictures containing all the cg. You can find it by going into the roundscape folder and do a windows explorer search for a character name for example clawyn. You should see the results and with right-click on it you can go to the file path of the picture.

Sagunduk

Jan 18, 2018
There is a hidden folder at Roundscape\www\img\pictures containing all the cg. You can find it by going into the roundscape folder and do a windows explorer search for a character name for example clawyn. You should see the results and with right-click on it you can go to the file path of the picture.
Mad respect to you mate

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I must add that just switching Windows' properties to show hidden folders wasn't working for me - I had to manually type \pictures into folder path. I guess I am not the only one, so, use this advice too.

Reactions: JackN
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes