GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Edit: Is there a cap for evasion etc?
I imagine its a curved graph with consecutive bonuses giving less and less, meaning max value is unreachable. Many games have something like that.

As for your request - I asked it once myself and got this for an answer:
https://f95zone.to/threads/roundscape-adorevia-v5-4-arvus-games.466/post-5459398

Though proposed method partially relies on Aetherius - the sword in stone from Oakshire. It can only be obtained by pure character - 50 or more morality.

I myself have beaten the penultimate Abyss boss and failed to beat the ultimate. Penultimate took me Warlock's paralyzing ability, a bit of luck and few tries. Spamed paralyzis and Ruksana's bleed attacks. "50% chance of two actions for one turn" perk is such a beast. The final boss, however, consists of 4 entities. And paralysis is single-target spell, making Warlock useless. So I haven't figured my own way to do it yet.

dudepersonguyman

Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the scene with meredith and plant? I have gotten the other plant scene in Cinkahn but cannot find this. See image below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's what I can only assume is this particular scene in the walkthrough. You have to talk to the man in the plant field, leave, and then come back for it. 1618029222863.png

More testing on this one: Based on the filename, it seems to be between the female PC, Xyless, and a character named Mar after he transforms into a wolf. There is an event for (at least) mistress Xyless that involves this character, but I haven't managed to figure out how that event ends in a sex scene. She mentions his body reforming later, but I don't know if that's made to be a literal statement (i.e. you need to return after a set amount of "time" like some other quests/events, or need later story progression, or what) or if it's just supposed to tell you the event is over.

Curiously, my portrait in the event dialogue is Male for whatever reason. Could it be that I'm bugged and stuck into the male variation of the event for whatever reason, thus prompting no scene? Or could I just be misunderstanding and there's some other requirement or later event involved? Any input would be appreciated.
Once again asking if anyone can help me find where this scene with the female PC, Xyless, and Mar/a huge wolf is. Unless the event in it's entirety is just bugged right now, it doesn't seem to be tied to the event with Mar in the Free/Mistress route, also assuming there isn't just a second one that requires time progression, which I haven't technically ruled out but seems unlikely given the amount of time I tried to get something to work.

Reactions: Minipax84

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the scene with meredith and plant? I have gotten the other plant scene in Cinkahn but cannot find this. See image below.

I havent played the recent stuff but judging by whose in scene you might have to advance the castle researcher questline.
That's my best guess.

turhsjak

Jan 15, 2020
Hey Guys, I cant see the new scenes in the gallery, is this a bug or is my save bad?

Last edited:

deathnha

Feb 21, 2021
If you want, you can have mine. I'm exactly at the end of Act 2
It's a Noble-Male save where I didn't use the in-game cheats, but I did use Custom-made Cheats. I didn't enter the Broadfield mansion yet, but I did do the new threesome scene with Mother-Tishtyra-MC. You can just use the stone item to rename your character however you want.
Sorry. I used your save but didn't see the new threesome scene with Mother-Tishtyra-MC, are you talking about the old one?

lleerr

May 19, 2017
heya everyone,
i did fail a quest but forgot to save about 1 hour of game, and i dont want to redo all the playthrough.
is there a way with the save editor to restart that quest ?
the quest is Freeing the Slaves : Visit the Slums and offer help to the officer.
anyone know how to reset this one (switches and/or variables ?)
thx a lot

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
How do I fix the quest log. It isn't updating.
Most quests doesn't seem to update/show up late act 1 and forward. I recommend downloading the guide .pdf and look it up there.

Question for ya guys!! Galhart left me at act 3, which would've been fine really but he is my one and only tank! He wanted to join his family etc, will he be back or? If I had the option else to execute him I would!

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Most quests doesn't seem to update/show up late act 1 and forward. I recommend downloading the guide .pdf and look it up there.

Question for ya guys!! Galhart left me at act 3, which would've been fine really but he is my one and only tank! He wanted to join his family etc, will he be back or? If I had the option else to execute him I would!
Lol, technically you can go for evil ending and there, IIRC, you will have to kill him. And no, he won't be back. There is Katelyn though, you can recruit her in Cinhkan. And Playable Character him or herself can be used for tanking. Guardian has neet mass stun.

Reactions: John Bon Clay

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Lol, technically you can go for evil ending and there, IIRC, you will have to kill him. And no, he won't be back. There is Katelyn though, you can recruit her in Cinhkan. And Playable Character him or herself can be used for tanking. Guardian has neet mass stun.
Ok, gotta get Katelyn then and strip my tanker before letting him leave. I know I can tank with MC but I love the warlock damage too much, that barriage on a single target is lovely AF :) and 50% of doing it twice is even more lovely!

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Ok, gotta get Katelyn then and strip my tanker before letting him leave. I know I can tank with MC but I love the warlock damage too much, that barriage on a single target is lovely AF :) and 50% of doing it twice is even more lovely!
Of course strip him! Always strip your guest characters and those who want to leave. And, actually, Adventurer is more powerful than Warlock. Mainly due to Eraser being so easy to obtaind in Slinsk and said Eraser having one of the highest damage stats in game. Which translates in regular attacks and Adventurer's skills scaling huge damage. Which Warlock's spells for some reason does not gain despite being ATK-dependent. I guess math behind those scalings is different.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Of course strip him! Always strip your guest characters and those who want to leave. And, actually, Adventurer is more powerful than Warlock. Mainly due to Eraser being so easy to obtaind in Slinsk and said Eraser having one of the highest damage stats in game. Which translates in regular attacks and Adventurer's skills scaling huge damage. Which Warlock's spells for some reason does not gain despite being ATK-dependent. I guess math behind those scalings is different.
aah ok, i had no idea of that Eraser thing, but entering and exiting her home 25 times is not something I would've done normally :)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes