dongdong42069

Oct 11, 2020
I'm at "a moment of peace" quest, where you sleep and meet eylias. After the chat it TPs me to slinsk and the quest isn't completed. Should I upload my save?

dudepersonguyman

Jan 30, 2018
I'm seeing a scene with the female PC(? pretty sure it's her) and Xyless on top of eachother getting fucked by a large wolf with two cocks, but I don't see it mentioned in the guide, nor can I find it in the gallery. Anyone know what I'm talking about, and how you trigger it?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
wheres the chick in ornesse thats suppose to give money for brothel ive asked everyone
For me this part of Brothel glitched hard. Only the man near Summeredge Arena spawns (two streets right from warp crystal), even on other requrest from Elia. So I check him every time to get brothel dept. Works like a charm. And not at all as intended. Not just that - Brothel seems to be buggy.

Probably you have encountered the same issue. Try that man, check the area in front of Summeredge Arena.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Also, had anyone figured out how to trigger Broadfield Mansion scenes? I got only mom on son and there are like 4 or 5 scenes with only 1 being femPC exclusive (I play malePC and therefore won't get it anyway). How do you get the rest? Maybe other scenes are origin-specific or sex-specific? Or you have to do specific actions to get them?

Edit: Okay, I got 2 out of 4. Mom on son is easy - just absorb seals, get void knight class and return to lady's room. Dad on daughter requires you to talk to son and daughter again and tell them to go to the cellar.

How do you get daughter and mom on PC though?

Edit2: Always remove magic circle in the kitchen before hiding from mom. If you will hide with circle intact she will be stuck on it, glitching the game forever until you restart it.

Edit3: So. Bugged. Where to start? There are 5 circles you are told to destroy (or absorb)? You actually need only 3 to complete the quest. You get caught in second or third encounters with the mom? You will respawn on the second floor, walk down the corridor, trigger mom's first encounter again, but mom will spawn at the second encounter. What happens when she grabs you there? You respawn on the second floor with purple flame wall still blocking the corridor. Only this time you are behind it. And the kitchen circle glitches mom and the whole game.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021

What about this? It's unlikely that this isn't happening in the mansion.
Definitely one of mansion scenes, but I have no idea how to trigger it! Maybe you have to do few quests outside and return, if it makes any sense? Or maybe that is the daughter scene, only original poster forgot to mention mom?

Edit: You don't get any ups or downs in morality for the mansion. Seriously? Munching on dark powers while leaving corrupt siblings abuse each other is not immoral? Even lying to them to get into known danger? And closing portal to evil realm of absolute super-doom while saving Broadfield family is not moral? WTF? And all those bugs. The whole quest is awesome, but heck it is rough.

Edit2: Another bug - dad on daughter scene plays on loop every time you enter the basement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sergent

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
wheres the chick in ornesse thats suppose to give money for brothel ive asked everyone
it was bugged to me too. go in summeridge in the arena street and a person gives you "brothel debt" after you talked to him. then you can complete the miniquest. go to him for all other collect debt miniquest

Sergent

Jul 5, 2017
Definitely one of mansion scenes, but I have no idea how to trigger it! Maybe you have to do few quests outside and return, if it makes any sense? Or maybe that is the daughter scene, only original poster forgot to mention mom?

Edit: You don't get any ups or downs in morality for the mansion. Seriously? Munching on dark powers while leaving corrupt siblings abuse each other is not immoral? Even lying to them to get into known danger? And closing portal to evil realm of absolute super-doom while saving Broadfield family is not moral? WTF? And all those bugs. The whole quest is awesome, but heck it is rough.

Edit2: Another bug - dad on daughter scene plays on loop every time you enter the basement.
The same thing. And the moral has not changed and the father and daughter are repeated. And with this scene, there is no idea at all how to launch it.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
The same thing. And the moral has not changed and the father and daughter are repeated. And with this scene, there is no idea at all how to launch it.
The only idea I have is to activate everything and return after awhile. Do few quests, visit few places, then return.

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
The only idea I have is to activate everything and return after awhile. Do few quests, visit few places, then return.

Figured it out.

Went to the castle and went to sleep in MC's room like 10 times+ and then back to Summeredge. The daughter was right there, talked to her and she said to come to the house then talked to her again in the house.

Can't find the threesome with the mom + daughter as corrupted though

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Sergent

Jul 5, 2017
Figured it out.

Went to the castle and went to sleep in MC's room like 10 times+ and then back to Summeredge. The daughter was right there, talked to her and she said to come to the house then talked to her again in the house.
Where exactly in the Summeredge to look for her?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Figured it out.

Can't find the threesome with the mom + daughter as corrupted though
Many thanks. Daughter is in her house, I presume?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes