Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
Anybody got a female MC save after act 2? Apparently I need to progress past that to unlock the gallery.
Or any act after that, really.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I was wondering if anyone has found a way to click on Tilan in the gallery as if im not mistaken its been a bug for a while where you cannot click on it so i would have thought there was a way around it by now or at least fixed?

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
bug.PNG
I am stuck here I need to get to this area but that this fucking Broadfield intro keeps on auto loop I cannot move hence I cannot progress. This conversation keeps going on and on and nothing I do moves my character out of this loop not even restarting from the save.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
If someone can give me a save starting from Act 3 it would be great. I don't know how the hell I am stuck and also some scenes just don't start as they should. Starting a new game feels cursed to me.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Roundscape Adorevia v5.4Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation** to quality.

Win: - -

Original Size: 3.97 GB
Compressed Size: 1.54 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
If someone can give me a save starting from Act 3 it would be great. I don't know how the hell I am stuck and also some scenes just don't start as they should. Starting a new game feels cursed to me.
You are lucky - I just started ActIII. Done first main quest and few smaller ones, recruited Kat, put Mayla in dungeon.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
You are lucky - I just started ActIII. Done first main quest and few smaller ones, recruited Kat, put Mayla in dungeon.
I want to know did you start a new playthrough just for this update and encounter the same issue I had. I just want to know if it is just me, I just skip the intro and use the cheat codes provided by the dev with the gallery mod. Is the mod fucking up my game or is the game fucked up by itself. Seriously I cannot get some scenes at all like in Emek Rest I am supposed to bang the mino dad and daughter but for some reason that quest does not come up and neither is the dad available to talk, all I see is an empty house I don't even know if that is where someone was supposed to be for a quest. Some quests are just Q but I cannot do shit.

Did the update break the game for me or did I do something wrong. And also Thank you man Thank you. This game needs a save update in this thread but there isn't one you have to ask for it and hope someone has one.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I want to know did you start a new playthrough just for this update and encounter the same issue I had. I just want to know if it is just me, I just skip the intro and use the cheat codes provided by the dev with the gallery mod. Is the mod fucking up my game or is the game fucked up by itself. Seriously I cannot get some scenes at all like in Emek Rest I am supposed to bang the mino dad and daughter but for some reason that quest does not come up and neither is the dad available to talk, all I see is an empty house I don't even know if that is where someone was supposed to be for a quest. Some quests are just Q but I cannot do shit.

Did the update break the game for me or did I do something wrong. And also Thank you man Thank you. This game needs a save update in this thread but there isn't one you have to ask for it and hope someone has one.
It is for 5.3B, I haven't tried 5.4 yet. But as far as I can understand, older saves will work on 5.4.

I just want to know if it is just me, I just skip the intro and use the cheat codes provided by the dev with the gallery mod.
I don't feel satisfaction this way, so I don't do it, but many do.

And also Thank you man Thank you.
You welcome, mate.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
That Gallery mod was the problem for certain scenes not even having the option to appear not I can at least play somewhat normal here hoping that the summerridge new mansion intro does not loop indigently for me.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes