Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
i really need a walkthrough for the broadfield mansion. only got 1 scene so far and im unsure what to do
Did you destroy or absorb the spell circle, I don't know about destroying but absorbing gives me 2 scenes and telling lie to the daughter gives me one more scene. This is as a female MC.

Feb 1, 2018
i did absorb and got two scenes(son/mother and female mc/dad), i dont know where the daughter is, i want to see female MC scenes with the mother and/or daughter

sam111

Sep 20, 2018
Roundscape Adorevia v5.4Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation** to quality.

Win: MEGA - -

Original Size: 3.97 GB
Compressed Size: 1.54 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
it get stuck when starting a new dame at the intro with the red wings and it freez how can i fix it plz

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Did 5.4C fix the Brothel issues on older saves?

By older issues I mean not being able to use the Points to start the persuasion minigame. No matter what option you choose, it just closes the dialogue box.

Would really like to know as it's the only content I haven't seen.

djubrivoje

Jun 4, 2018
well i came seeking help. im stuck with the brothel needing one last star to complete it. i'm on some quest but all i'm getting is a Q where the madame should be and no idea what to do. i probaly skipped the message and not paying attention to whats going on atthe time.

edit: i just entered 3rd act

Last edited:

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Soo, I have void knight, and Rift Slash just attacks myself. Did I do something or is this a bug?

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Soo, I have void knight, and Rift Slash just attacks myself. Did I do something or is this a bug?
Do you by chance have the insane glyph active on one of your weapons? if so i think that might cause it to target you as you cannot target enemies with it if not then I dont know

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Sorry I'm not good with English. I downloaded this game with a compressed version. When I want to extract it, the message "not enough memory" always appears, even though my hard drive still has a lot of memory capacity.
this may be because of the compression level of 7zip give me a minute and ill give you a new link to try.

Kirigaya77

Feb 17, 2019
this may be because of the compression level of 7zip give me a minute and ill give you a new link to try.
Oh no problem, I've found a solution. After I updated my 7zip and restart my PC, finally the message didn't appear again. By the way thanks for responding. And thanks for the compressed version, it's really helpful.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
View attachment 1125857
how do i use these orbs?
You mean orbs in general? You go for menu, then select Item=>Weapon/Armor=>individual items. When you click on individual piece of weapon, armor or other equipment, you will open its own submenu. There you will find slots for orbs, glyphs, marks and spheres. Usually it goes like:
Any item in category Weapon: 1 mark, 1 glyph, 2 orbs.
Any item in category Armor: 1 sphere, 2 orbs.
There are unique items though, like staff with only 3 glyph slots or imba-ring Dawnguard with 5 glyph slots, which you get for Vesunna quest in ActII (if you choose the girl and not the city).

Experiment, minmax. Choosing right buffs for your item is what truly makes your characters powerful.

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
I spoiled myself with all Companion Endings, and
I have no idea what happens, since I'm only at Act 2, but it already feels so shitty.

I demand an extra secret ending where
Doesn't matter if it's not canon, I need this.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes