dudepersonguyman

Jan 30, 2018
I'm seeing a scene with the female PC(? pretty sure it's her) and Xyless on top of eachother getting fucked by a large wolf with two cocks, but I don't see it mentioned in the guide, nor can I find it in the gallery. Anyone know what I'm talking about, and how you trigger it?
Any dice on this one?

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Please does anyone knows where i can get a savefile,i lost my saves after defeating the boss daughter
If you want, you can have mine. I'm exactly at the end of Act 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a Noble-Male save where I didn't use the in-game cheats, but I did use Custom-made Cheats. I didn't enter the Broadfield mansion yet, but I did do the new threesome scene with Mother-Tishtyra-MC. You can just use the stone item to rename your character however you want.

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
If you want, you can have mine. I'm exactly at the end of Act 2
It's a Noble-Male save where I didn't use the in-game cheats, but I did use Custom-made Cheats. I didn't enter the Broadfield mansion yet, but I did do the new threesome scene with Mother-Tishtyra-MC. You can just use the stone item to rename your character however you want.
I think am bit after i killed murkhal but thank you so much man

Aug 14, 2017
So how does one get a free Xyless to join them? Walkthrough doesn't say anything about how, wiki page says you need -15 morality but that still won't do it, is this a bug or is it something that will happen on it's own later?

dudepersonguyman

Jan 30, 2018
Any dice on this one?
More testing on this one: Based on the filename, it seems to be between the female PC, Xyless, and a character named Mar after he transforms into a wolf. There is an event for (at least) mistress Xyless that involves this character, but I haven't managed to figure out how that event ends in a sex scene. She mentions his body reforming later, but I don't know if that's made to be a literal statement (i.e. you need to return after a set amount of "time" like some other quests/events, or need later story progression, or what) or if it's just supposed to tell you the event is over.

Curiously, my portrait in the event dialogue is Male for whatever reason. Could it be that I'm bugged and stuck into the male variation of the event for whatever reason, thus prompting no scene? Or could I just be misunderstanding and there's some other requirement or later event involved? Any input would be appreciated.

Last edited:

dudepersonguyman

Jan 30, 2018
Such rare bug indeed existed in Roundscape for a long time. Thought it was patched out though.
Unfortunately, this is not the case, looks like. Started a completely new save file on a separate install of the game and powered through all the way to the same event, no console futzing or anything, and still got the male portrait for that scene. I don't know how to trigger the scene with Xyless and Mar, unless it's just a time based thing or you have to come back in act 3 or whenever. I've also tried losing the fight, but that makes no difference. I would appreciate any kind of answer on this, because now it's just bugging me.

Sergent

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, sure here you go (Can't find the one just before Summeredge though sorry but you can get the scene with this save).

You just have to talk to her
I understand now. This is clearly a different scene. It is issued on "Destruction", and that apparently should be issued on "Absorption".

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
I understand now. This is clearly a different scene. It is issued on "Destruction", and that apparently should be issued on "Absorption".
No, its supposed to be issued on destruction (unless I'm misunderstanding you).

If you absorb all the symbols on the ground, everyone is corrupted.

She isn't corrupted here

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
How to get corrupted scene with mom and daughter though.
I know. I meant it:

On "Absorption".
Tried everything, couldn't get it to activate :/.

One interesting thing is that the entrance to her room is blocked and I'm not sure why or how to unblock it.

I used no clip cheat to get past it, but nothing activates.

I reckon it maybe glitched because the daughter and mother scene looks like the attic and for some reason, the scene with the daughter and father keeps repeating.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021

One interesting thing is that the entrance to her room is blocked and I'm not sure why or how to unblock it.

I used no clip cheat to get past it, but nothing activates
I tired returning after few quests too. Did not work. She is still humping her son.

Sergent

Jul 5, 2017

I used no clip cheat to get past it, but nothing activates.

I reckon it maybe glitched because the daughter and mother scene looks like the attic and for some reason, the scene with the daughter and father keeps repeating.
I tired returning after few quests too. Did not work. She is still humping her son.
Yes, apparently a bug... I hope they will fix it in the future.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Just going to give a heads up here, I have tried 115% evasion and silenced enemies, they can still hit you. I tried this in the abyss where enemies which might be different from others as cheats doesn't work there? But evasion 100% doesn't mean you will evade shit, my idea was to have a silencer and evade physical, but that plan didn't work much...
Edit: Is there a cap for evasion etc?

Also what does one invest in to defeat last 2 bosses of abyss? Granted I am only in act 2, but, more levels?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes