JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Is there an updated Walkthrough somewhere? Or a walkthrough that's even within the last three or four updates?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
When I reached the final boss of tilan, everything that's abruptly ends, when a boss battle is suppose to happen. I'm standing there in front of the princess in the throne room with a "quest completely" I can't talk to her and I can just just leave, go do cora h-event and then leave, is this a bug?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This needs a better walkthrough or a better in game hint system, stuck on many of the quest without knowing where I need to go next.
It says you can buy lockpicks but I have never found anyone selling them.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
This game never end??? -_-
We need some kind of update mechanic. Every time download (4+ GB) is bad. Please give (ONLY UPDATE!) 5.3 v I have thx.

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
Hi.
So i played and finished this game 2 yrs ago (great game) and downloaded an update last year but since i kept only one save file which was pretty close to the final battle,i couldnt go back to play the new content.
Which state of save is best to keep? One at beginning of every chapter?
I wanna start over and i dont want to get in the same situation as before with the save file.
Thx in advance

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hi.
So i played and finished this game 2 yrs ago (great game) and downloaded an update last year but since i kept only one save file which was pretty close to the final battle,i couldnt go back to play the new content.
Which state of save is best to keep? One at beginning of every chapter?
I wanna start over and i dont want to get in the same situation as before with the save file.
Thx in advance
I would recommend saving even more than that. But since they are going to rebuild the Oakshire region i recommend waiting for it before starting over again.

Reactions: DyreMezza

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
I would recommend saving even more than that. But since they are going to rebuild the Oakshire region i recommend waiting for it before starting over again.
I didnt followed the news around this game lately...when did the developer targeted to rebuild Oakshire?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
IMO:
Adventurer>everything and everyone else. Cause:
1) Clawyn and Ruksana are good damage-dealers, but require build-up of their TP and are fragile as fuck;
2) other physical damage dealers suck, plain and simple;
3) mages are slow (sometimes act after enemies), fragile, only Meredith has reliable damaging spell (Cinder Burst - high damage, line-AOE that hits everything 99,9% of times);
while:
4) protag has humongous health-pool, his or her survivability dwarfs anyone else's, especially on Guardian and Adventurer classes;
5) Adventurer (and few other classes) can equip swords and Eraser is the best weapon in the game damage-wise (500 ATK) and it is a sword;
which means:
6) Adventurer lives longer than most classes while having one of the best damage outputs at the same time, meaning this class will most likely outdamage anything and anyone in your party.

Reactions: T800 and obibobi

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe things changed since the last time i played but Templar had the best amount of melee damage as far as i remember.

Heliwr

Jul 9, 2020
What ending do I need to get on Alice’s quest to recruit her to the brothel and where do I find her to recruit her?
You can find her at the quarters, but you need to get her and her husband in your castle first, you find them in their house

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes