Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Full gallery save. Seems like they added most, if not all scenes to gallery?

If you want to unlock it on your save, edit switch #4671 and set to on/true. Click the skull at the top right to unlock the gallery
Game does not reconize this save anymore :(

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
So what are the incest options ?
Few scenes between related NPCs. For example, you can invite Zent's mom to stay at your Castle in ActIII and get 2 scenes between them, among other examples.
A lot of scenes between farm origin PC (Playable/Player's Character) of both sexes and his or her mother.
Several scenes between PC of any sex and origin and his or her sister.
Few scenes between noble origin malePC and his mother.

If you want a route that is rich of incest, try picking male sex and farm origin. It by far has the most incestous content. Mom scenes are quite numerous, easy to come by and most could be seen in early game.

Last edited:

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
For some reason i cannot load my savefile. I get the following:
Typeerror: cannot read property 0 of undefined
I had my savefiles from around 1 month ago and i reinstalled the game now.

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
Brother's Savior Quest how to find The moly sprigs and how they look we need a picture to make it clear what to look for, and then I went through the weight of the map of the Deep forest and clicked on all the bushes and not what there are no The moly sprigs
They are the white flowers you find around. Just click on them

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Wasn't there supposed to be another update with new content this month? I though I saw that in one of their posts on patreon before the second wave of brothel content.

Oct 28, 2017
Once she takes the artifact that is the end of the quest. If you go back to your room in the castle you should find a note (chest in the back of the room)
I don't know if there are any plans for the future to make additions or not.
I literally just played this for the first time and this ending makes me extremely mad? like wtf lol

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
New Changelog/Update:

Hey folks!
Time for a new patch!
Have to say i'm pretty happy with our work recently, we've released a new content patch every month for a while now and around 50 CG Scenes total in the last five months. (Counting Sunshade and Roundscape)
We hope you think the same, let us know in the comments. Arvus is a bit in a self-discovery phase right now and any feedback helps.
Also Oakshire rebuild won the poll! We're happy with the result and start the work on it right away. In the meantime we hope you enjoy this new patch.
Patchnotes
  • One new location added to Summeredge: The Broadfield Mansion
  • Four new NPCs added to Summeredge.
  • One new Sidequest and four encounters featuring the Broadfield Family, this sidequest leads you to a mysterious new plane where you'll have to choose between two paths.
  • Six new erotic CG Scenes. Two for each gender and two shared scenes.
  • New Class: Void Knight - Somewhat of a dark counterclass to the Paladin. A strong tank with some good selfbuffs and heals.
  • Fixed Issue where you would get stuck during a specific Succubus Scene
  • Fixed Issues with sprites having the wrong z-layer
  • Fixed Issue with the Oakshire section of the gallery
  • Fixed some typos and smaller issues with the gallery

Thank you...
... for your support and trust, we hope you like the new update!

We'll do an arvus weekly next week where we'll talk more about what's going on and about Oakshire rebuild.
- Kal

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes