Firebat826

Oct 10, 2018
2) it should be in Item=>Armor. I often find myself lost in amount of items I carry and have to look really carefully at them. It is possible that ring is there but you have missed it. It happened to me a few times.
Unfortunately, it's not there. I scoured my equipment, checked the number of items before and after the quest, and tried equipping every slot of every character to no avail. Oh well, I'll just chalk it up to a bug and move on. Thanks for your help on the other things though!

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
If i talk to Elle in the brothel she mentions something about some guys that didn't pay and me needing to go to the summeredge slums to teach them a lesson but there's nothing there and the dialogue just repeats if I talk to her again. Is this a bug and if so, anyone have a way to fix it?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Unfortunately, it's not there. I scoured my equipment, checked the number of items before and after the quest, and tried equipping every slot of every character to no avail. Oh well, I'll just chalk it up to a bug and move on. Thanks for your help on the other things though!
You welcome, lad. Glad I helped. As for the issue I could only suggest accidentally selling the item. Well, except the obvious and most likely bug.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Well, I did what I should have done first - I checked my own game. And even while I did her quest, I received no item myself. Therefore, I have three theories:
1) it bugged;
2) you receive ring only if you skip her scene;
3) you receive ring for 30 shards, not for 15.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
For anyone using Lain's Cheat Mod to unlock the gallery in game can you tell my where i can view the scene's in game and how?

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
So when exactly does the sexy stuff start opening up? I've sunk a few hours into it and other than a few almost teasing moments it's more felt like I was playing a fairly bogstandard JRPG with a few contrived story elements that feel sort of like Bethesda shoehorning DLC into a game. In particular the whole castle acquisition feels near like direct plagiarism of Oblivion.

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
i really wish this had heal on level up.

ive never played a game where escaping was so useless....it literally jus exists the battle and instantly sends u back into the exact same battle

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
So when exactly does the sexy stuff start opening up? I've sunk a few hours into it and other than a few almost teasing moments it's more felt like I was playing a fairly bogstandard JRPG with a few contrived story elements that feel sort of like Bethesda shoehorning DLC into a game. In particular the whole castle acquisition feels near like direct plagiarism of Oblivion.
The quickest scene for femPC is giving blowjob to captain in the Oakshire Inn. Estimated time is around 15-20 minutes.

The quickest scene for malePC is getting blowjob from a female guard in the tower north-west of Oakshire. Estimated time is around 15-20+ minutes.

Other scenes in around same time:
1) watch Gavlin and his fiancee for both sexes;
2) watch G'Linda and bull for both sexes;
3) getting blowjob from Cassandra for malePC.

In around 30-40 minutes you can get:
1) watch and participate with Succubus and tentacle monster, variations for different sexes;
2) getting fucked by tentacle monster for femPC;
3) having an orgy with nuns and Succubus (huge drop in morality);
OR
4) having a scene with paladins, variants for both sexes.

In around 50 minutes you can have a scene with Ruksana near Slinsk.

In around 1.5-2 hours you can get most of Oakshire and Slinsk scenes and some Castle ones.

Honestly, I have no idea how you missed so much. But I suggest you looking for a guide to this game. IIRC, it is on page 1 of this thread alongside download links. It can give you good direction.

And of course - if you have questions about particular moments in game, you can ask here for instructions.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
i really wish this had heal on level up.

ive never played a game where escaping was so useless....it literally jus exists the battle and instantly sends u back into the exact same battle
It was used to be not broken in earlier versions, where it respawned you at the start of the location with the cost of respawning everything on that location. And enemies were much slower too. Now you have speedsters chasing you and since you escape the battle in exact same place, it damn impossible to actually escape it.

Can someone please tell me what Perception stat does
If I understand correctly, it either corresponds with evasion, hit chance, or how fast your character will act in battle. You noticed probably that some harder enemies may act before some of your characters.

Ayy thanks mate!
You welcome.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Brother's Savior Quest
There like a dozen standing-out clutches of flowers that you should look for. Dark green leaves with white flowers, IIRC. They are scattered around most Deep Woods maps. Standing out, really hard to miss them. If in doubt, click on every unusual patch of grass. Soon you will see the right one disappear when you click on it. Try to memorize what you clicked on. Then just rince and repeat until you have 5 clutches. Then go back to priestess.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes