halluva

May 18, 2017
Every time I try to play the game freezes about 2 seconds into the opening credits animation. Is this because I'm using the compressed version?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
anyone with a save file or ideas on how to get blood and valor gems
You get valor gems by successfully defending your castle. After your first visit to Summeredge, your castle will be attacked from time to time. When it happens, should you return to your castle, you will be greeted by a message regarding attack. If your defense fails, you loose some gold. If your defense stands, you earn valor gem or few of them (and also prisoners in your dungeon, but that's another story)

Sum1Weird2393

Jun 13, 2020
You can use RPGMakersavedit to get the gems and unlock the full gallery.
This works pretty damn well. In the Cheat Menu folder, copy the www folder, MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt into the game's folder and then activate the patcher. It will update the plugin file for the game. After that, you can use 1 on your keyboard to open the cheat menu. It has a lot of different options. God mode, noclip, money, xp, stats, items, weapons, armor, variables, teleport, etc. Once the plugin is patched, you can remove the patcher exe and the txt file.

Reactions: CousinEddie

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
how to use persuasion

You use persuasion to get girls in your brothel. It doesn't work on all girls as of now as far as I know. And you get persuasion point by talking to the brothel manager in your castle area and buy points from her.

The persuasion points basically lives in the mini-game that you play in order to get the girls to join in your brothel.

LeonHart_

Aug 30, 2019
Thinking of starting a second playthrough any recommendations on wich gender and origin to choose? firts time was noble male

Sorry for my english :)

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Thinking of starting a second playthrough any recommendations on wich gender and origin to choose? firts time was noble male

Sorry for my english :)
Farm malePC have a lot of scenes with his mom. And I mean A LOT.

That's probably the most standing out origin out there.

Thief and Soldier have few extra-quests. Templar can rescue Beatrice from demon-realm in Castle's dungeon and also has few scenes with monster girls.

MalePC generally have more scenes thatn femalePC, IIRC.

That's most of it, I guess.

Reactions: LeonHart_

LeonHart_

Aug 30, 2019

Thief and Soldier have few extra-quests. Templar can rescue Beatrice from demon-realm in Castle's dungeon and also has few scenes with monster girls.

Thanks friend

msk1488

Nov 25, 2020

How many new scenes with mom in 5.3 ? Can I play 5.2 and see all the scenes with her?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
How many new scenes with mom in 5.3 ? Can I play 5.2 and see all the scenes with her?
There is a scene with her in Castle's brothel. But I don't recall which update introduced it. Probably the one that introduced brothel itself. Which would be 5-something. Lemme make a quick check.

Edit: Okay, so 5.2 introduces Brothel, giving player few scenes with Madam Veronica (your Brothel's manager) and 5 employees with respective scene each. Changelog does not specify who are those characters. 5.3 added onto it another few scenes with Veronica and another 4 employees (nexilim, goblin, minotaur and secret character). So, farm-mom is either one of 5 original Brothel whores or the secret one added later. My guess is - she was there from 5.2, but I cannot say it for certain.

Last edited:

Swardy

Sep 15, 2017
Can the goo girl quest not be started if cheats are active? Can't seem to start the quest, is it late game? Male only perhaps?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Can the goo girl quest not be started if cheats are active? Can't seem to start the quest, is it late game? Male only perhaps?
The goo girl in the Castle? Build Inn, go there, talk to girl at the entrance of the Inn, spend 5000 gold on reopening the Mine, go to the Mine through castle map, talk to Goo Girl, choose to let her live or kill her, do her questline if former.

Last edited:

Swardy

Sep 15, 2017
The goo girl in the Castle? Build Inn, go there, talk to girl at the entrance of the Inn, spend 5000 gold on reopening the Mine, go to the Mine through castle map, talk to Goo Girl, choose to let her live or kill her, do her questline if former.
I let her live, but after talking to her i only get asked if i want to extract goo, despite there being a quest icon on the map, it wont start for me.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I let her live, but after talking to her i only get asked if i want to extract goo, despite there being a quest icon on the map, it wont start for me.
Strange. Have you tried to do a few quests outside and then return to her? I recon some quests and scenes require to progress a bit, for example.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes