Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Any tips on how to play the persuation game ? I keep losing as far as i can undersand you must pick out 3 of the same cards. But its completly random. Whats the strategy here ?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
anyone know whats on the poll this time?
Roundscape - Content Poll for April/May

Hey folks,
as announced here's the new content poll. Similar to the Brothel update we'll deliever the content for the most popular choice in the next two months.
This time there's a bit fewer choices but in return they are quite heavy in content. More about the options below.

If this choice wins we'll expand Summeredge with the next two updates until it's roughly twice in size: We would add new Areas, Quests and NPCs. The content here would focus less on dungeons and fighting and more on slice of life, exploring the city and intrigue.

Meanwhile most of you should know that Oakshire goes Boom after Act 1. If this choice wins we'll add the option to rebuild Oakshire through several questlines. You would need to find NPCs that fill out specific roles and help them rebuild Oakshire.

If this choice wins we'll rework several aspects of Castle Whitemoon. The prison will get its own gameplay system, the castle defense event will be reworked into a minigame and we'll add a lot of mini events and such to make castle whitemoon a more alive place.

The golden tower has been mentioned a few times in Roundscape already. It's a place where the most skilled maged and similar study and research. If this choice wins you'll get to visit the golden tower, there you can complete several questlines focusing on the more fantastic and mysterious sides of Adorevia.
We're excited to see what choice will be the winner!
The poll will end on the 19th March 2020.
Thank you for your support and trust
- Kal

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Roundscape Adorevia [v5.3B] compressed*

- Original Size : 3.8 GB

Compressed version (1.7 GB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Any tips on how to play the persuation game ? I keep losing as far as i can undersand you must pick out 3 of the same cards. But its completly random. Whats the strategy here ?
if you mean in the castle inn, just lose 2-3 times then quit the game and it's automatic

20994spawn

Feb 14, 2019
Can someone help me in unlocking the gallery for v 5.3? the instructions literally say to paste the contents of www folder into the root game folder but no gallery option still appears. I guess I'm doing something wrong as such a little bit of help or reply would be very appreciated.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Kinda weird to have a poll like that to choose story content. :unsure:
Story is already done bro. Plus how I read most of the options, all it's doing is expanding locations so there's more to do there. In terms of adding to the actual story, the only one I can see doing that is the Oakshire Rebuild and I can see it totally winning the poll

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Story is already done bro. Plus how I read most of the options, all it's doing is expanding locations so there's more to do there. In terms of adding to the actual story, the only one I can see doing that is the Oakshire Rebuild and I can see it totally winning the poll
Correction, the main story is done.

They are promising to add several questlines for each area. I find this strange because they said this will be out by april/may, so they must already have some things ready for each area.
Which begs the question of why not simply choose one of those areas for april/may and the release the others during the rest of the year? It's not like they are finishing support for RA anytime soon.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Correction, the main story is done.

They are promising to add several questlines for each area. I find this strange because they said this will be out by april/may, so they must already have some things ready for each area.
Which begs the question of why not simply choose one of those areas for april/may and the release the others during the rest of the year? It's not like they are finishing support for RA anytime soon.
Things may have been moved around because of Covid too. But to answer your question, they probably did want to do it all on their end but instead wanted to engage with the community instead. A community vote goes a long way.

Still the way I see it, Oakshire is probably going to win. It's probably the biggest complaint I have with the base game. If I were a Patron I would probably vote for it.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

KingOfShadows

Mar 14, 2019
yo anyone else having trouble when it comes to saving? I'll save the game but it never actually saves and I keep having to start over

froddy

Aug 15, 2017
How can i do this puzzle? It is for the quest heated snow, in the wiki is "Down, Right, Left, (there is a rope in the center) Up, and (there is a rock in the center) Left", but I can't find the damn rope
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Catwashere

cjsd696969

Aug 26, 2020
Having some issues trying to persuade girls for the brothel, selecting "persuade" option cancels dialogue. Was wondering if I am doing something wrong? Purchased 100+ persuasion, in Act II

alkob

Jan 12, 2020
Having some issues trying to persuade girls for the brothel, selecting "persuade" option cancels dialogue. Was wondering if I am doing something wrong? Purchased 100+ persuasion, in Act II
At the beginning you have three free attempts to persuade and if you lucky enough you can obtain enough trust points to hire the girl. After that you need buy persuasion power from Veronica in your Brothel using option "Can you teach me?..." After that you have as many attempts as you have persuasion power.
From my observation, position of the cards in the persuasion game is not completely random. You can find position of winning combination when cards are uncovered and if you will repeat same combination of positions every time you will win every several attempt.
For me for now working combination of three bottom cards (horizontally).
After you win enough trust points you can pick option hire. For first two girls you need at least three trust points.

This is my method but I'm sure there will be many others.
Hopefully I didn't write it too complicated.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I'm pretty sure the Brothel is completely broken on older saves. I've had the Brothel Madam train me in Persuasion multiple times but when it comes to actually recruiting the girls, nothing happens.

If I click Recruit or whatever it says she needs Trust Level etc. When I hit Persuade all it does is close the chat box.

I can't recruit the Dwarf, the mom, Meredith, or the Minotaur.

That and when I bought the upgrades to the Brothel, they become invisible except the Bard. Like I can see there's a couch, chairs, etc because I can't walk through them but on my screen there's nothing there.

alkob

Jan 12, 2020
So I'm pretty sure the Brothel is completely broken on older saves. I've had the Brothel Madam train me in Persuasion multiple times but when it comes to actually recruiting the girls, nothing happens.

If I click Recruit or whatever it says she needs Trust Level etc. When I hit Persuade all it does is close the chat box.

I can't recruit the Dwarf, the mom, Meredith, or the Minotaur.

That and when I bought the upgrades to the Brothel, they become invisible except the Bard. Like I can see there's a couch, chairs, etc because I can't walk through them but on my screen there's nothing there.

I can't tell if it is not working with older saves. I started a new game because my older saves were a mess and I don't even remember what I've already done.
I already manage to hire the Elle (Novos) and Lotus (prison in Slinsk).

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I can't tell if it is not working with older saves. I started a new game because my older saves were a mess and I don't even remember what I've already done.
I already manage to hire the Elle (Novos) and Lotus (prison in Slinsk).
I have like 10 saves I've used for major decisions. I'll try those to see if it works or not but my main one is not working at all. It's also funny because for some reason, I can now progress with the witch in the prison. Before I would click on her but nothing would work. Now I finally saw her scenes lol.

Guess it's 1 step forward and 2 steps back lmao.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes