pilai

Mar 29, 2019
Could someone give me a save where the brothel quests haven't been done yet? Idk if I have to do the rest of the quest.
Thanks!

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
So what is the difference between male and female character? Too many post here dunno how to search or if there is one

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
You can reset if you use a save editor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THANK YOU. Dude, I actually managed to rewind Rilke's event and prevent her leave. But, I had to do a little tweak here and there. I'm confused to what's the switch was for (trying to search the save file yielded no result for me), so the variables are the only ones that are accessible to in the save editor.

So here are my work and tinkering on repeating Rilke's event with the help of bptjr3's note:
- Variables 920 is the state of the event, where you start on Rilke's event. 0 (zero) is the start obviously. Making it 0 reset your progress of the Rilke's event from the start.
- Variables 919 is seems to be the affection point of Rilke, the thing that binds her to you. Making it 10+ is seems to be good enough, but I do still try to use the right choice.
- Here's where problem start to arise; Rilke's fetch quest is already done, meaning that all of the items she requested had already picked up by us if you're already finished it before. By bptjr3's note, it seems that the switch he/she mentioned was for said quest items to appear again. Unfortunately, I can't find them at all in the save file and I also not that confident on tinkering it too far.

-O- So here is my definite solution/advice: Change variables 920 to 5 (five). This will put your progress in Rilke's event to delivering her grocery. This, is the checkpoint of the event where your choice matters. Starts from here so that you can actually seduce her again properly.

Anyway, many thanks to bptjr3's note. Really helpful. The Orc Milf was well worth the effort.

Reactions: Zhed46 and eonfow

sul

Jan 18, 2018
I start a mission after sleep in the castle but I'm stack I didn't know why can't enter to tishtyra tent

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
THANK YOU. Dude, I actually managed to rewind Rilke's event and prevent her leave. But, I had to do a little tweak here and there. I'm confused to what's the switch was for (trying to search the save file yielded no result for me), so the variables are the only ones that are accessible to in the save editor.

So here are my work and tinkering on repeating Rilke's event with the help of bptjr3's note:
- Variables 920 is the state of the event, where you start on Rilke's event. 0 (zero) is the start obviously. Making it 0 reset your progress of the Rilke's event from the start.
- Variables 919 is seems to be the affection point of Rilke, the thing that binds her to you. Making it 10+ is seems to be good enough, but I do still try to use the right choice.
- Here's where problem start to arise; Rilke's fetch quest is already done, meaning that all of the items she requested had already picked up by us if you're already finished it before. By bptjr3's note, it seems that the switch he/she mentioned was for said quest items to appear again. Unfortunately, I can't find them at all in the save file and I also not that confident on tinkering it too far.

-O- So here is my definite solution/advice: Change variables 920 to 5 (five). This will put your progress in Rilke's event to delivering her grocery. This, is the checkpoint of the event where your choice matters. Starts from here so that you can actually seduce her again properly.

Anyway, many thanks to bptjr3's note. Really helpful. The Orc Milf was well worth the effort.
I looked and compared save files just before and after picking up each of the ingredients. There is nothing visible that we can see that indicates taking each of them individually. There is no switch associated and no distinct variable. There is a counter variable that is used that increases after each of them, but after you pick up an item I haven't been able to get them to reappear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I have been wanting to play this game for so long and I finally found it for Android but it crashes often. Any idea why?

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
I have been wanting to play this game for so long and I finally found it for Android but it crashes often. Any idea why?
I think it's not entirely possible from an Android since it's not powerful enough (or not efficient enough) to run the game. Especially that since Android is almost completely different OS or environment to the Windows or MAC, thus the game needs to be calibrate in order to run in the said Android platform. There's also like tons of plugin that was applied to the game that might not be compatible with the Android system or making the game even heavier to run.

Edit: Trying to import the game without the base game project (that is own by the dev) is really tricky. Simple games could, but it would only get you so far with tamer RPG maker games. The chances of the dev. making an android port is pretty low too since they sometimes have to re-calibrate the whole to game in order to make sure it could be run on Android, let alone playable one.

The easier way for making it both PC and Android is to develop it on both platform at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

Atlan

May 18, 2018
It says in the cassandra quest to talk to seven people but I can only find 6.. helpz

Soulsito

Dec 13, 2018
Hi guys I have a question, hopefully you can solve me and sorry for the bad English, the thing is that when I extract the file from the winrar, it does not let me save and the game crashes every time, but if I do not extract it the game is fine Does anyone know why it is? Thanks a lot

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
RPGM games tend to be memory intensive, so it could be your android doesn't have enough memory.
I thought of that but I have in excess of 5-7Gigs at least internal and 20-30Gigs external memory at all times. It plays smooth right up until whatever chosen mc is transitioning into free roam game play.
I'm attempting to play on my Samsung tablet so do you think it may have something to do with that(as to why the game is crashing)
Again I really like the game as far as I have been able to play. I think I may try installing it on my phone to see if I get better results.
Thanks for taking time to give me your 2 cents. Feedback is appreciated

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I think it's not entirely possible from an Android since it's not powerful enough (or not efficient enough) to run the game. Especially that since Android is almost completely different OS or environment to the Windows or MAC, thus the game needs to be calibrate in order to run in the said Android platform. There's also like tons of plugin that was applied to the game that might not be compatible with the Android system or making the game even heavier to run.

Edit: Trying to import the game without the base game project (that is own by the dev) is really tricky. Simple games could, but it would only get you so far with tamer RPG maker games. The chances of the dev. making an android port is pretty low too since they sometimes have to re-calibrate the whole to game in order to make sure it could be run on Android, let alone playable one.

The easier way for making it both PC and Android is to develop it on both platform at the same time.
Thanks alot my friend. Even if you just kill shoted my last dash of hope to play said games on my Android platforms. Lol
Your feedback and knowledge is refreshing and much appreciated.

Reactions: monster king
Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the first Tishtrya companion quest with the shrine. Mine won't trigger for some reason. It will only start her second one at camp

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
Need help for brothel quest.
I'm stuck at the beginning where I have to find a nexilim customer that swindled our brothel dwarf girl. She said the nexilim is in Ornesse, but I can't seem to find her there or practically anywhere. I search trough the forum for help, but all I find is that the nexilim customer is in Ornesse South (The White District), but there's no there other than the usual NPC (Guard, merchant, passerby). I might have to search other place more if I'm missing something or I didn't search hard enough (since the dwarf girl also first quest / customer problem was her brother that she said was in Novos, but actually in Summeredge instead).

Help, please. I really hope this is not some bug or such.

Edit: For some reason, I can actually get the payment from her brother instead and It actually finished the mini-quest. Weird, but I'll take it.

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So in the castle when i try to use the gellery i get the scene with the two knights fucking the MC instead of the actual gallery how can i fix this ?!

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I have a question regarding Adime scenes.

Unofficial guide states:
Brothel
For Farmer Origin only...
yadda-yadda some literal motherfucking yadda-yadda
Meredith’s Corruption:
+2 if you visit Adime with Succubus and Meredith in party
So, how do you trigger this corruption gain? I have tried and was not successfull. My Meri is 12AP/6CP and Succ is 9AP. Does this happens with greater/lower CP or AP? Or this part of the guide was not updated and this corruption gain no longer exist? Yet I never saw it in older versions too.

What am I doing wrong and what should I do to trigger it?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes