juba246

Jan 5, 2018
Hi. i Have problem with brothel guest line. When i have to reqruit dwarf and other caharcters to the brother they say that they need thrust first. I have tryed learn persuasion at the brother but when i go to talk to dwarf and try to persuasion him, nothing happens. I dont have any mod installed. Any advise?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Probably not the game is on Patreon after all. Im suprised they can get away with the incest in the game. The game is great and all the only complain that i have is the unconsistent art. Yea you can tell that many diferent artists made this . Some times the art is fine (most of the time) but some times i cant even tell what characters are presented in the scenes. But all and all a solid game. They really undone themselves with the perk and class system. I dont have the time to deal with it so i cheat but if you want to actualy play the game's combat is preaty developed for a game of this type. Story is nice too love how you can corrupt the healer character turning her from and inosent girl to a depraved slut. Wish more characters had this development.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
No i think it shoud trigger when you use your mother - that means with a male PC. I played with a female and you can only get scenes servicing other men. There are no direct mom - daughter action. And i didnt get any coruprion lines from my party as well.
I was thinking maybe Meri reacts to femPC starting to work as a whore. Though I am not sure that I met these lines with femPC either. Guide does not specify much and you go through "ask for Adime" with both femPC and malePC. Technically, both would count for "visit Adime", as guide puts it.

Thank you for your thoughts, in any case.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
hi, does anyone have the link for the rpg maker mv? thanks :D
I found only Russian link:

Not sure it has option for other languages, but if desperate (or Russian) enough you can try it. Provided you will translate anything you do not understand.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Probably not the game is on Patreon after all. Im suprised they can get away with the incest in the game. The game is great and all the only complain that i have is the unconsistent art. Yea you can tell that many diferent artists made this . Some times the art is fine (most of the time) but some times i cant even tell what characters are presented in the scenes. But all and all a solid game. They really undone themselves with the perk and class system. I dont have the time to deal with it so i cheat but if you want to actualy play the game's combat is preaty developed for a game of this type. Story is nice too love how you can corrupt the healer character turning her from and inosent girl to a depraved slut. Wish more characters had this development.
To me corrupting Meri is probably the best part (alongside playing as a perverted asshole-PC and visiting Adime). Its a shame other characters' corruption has very little use.

Meri by far has the most developed corruption system that is:
1) influential - changes a lot about her;
2) clear - it quickly makes you understand that you should push her to be more sexually open, it also clear as to how she changes;
3) accessible - there are tons of options to gain CP, especially early on.
To illustrate - you can fully corrupt her in Slinsk! Just do most of the available quests and scenes for Oakshire, Slinsk and Castle, especially stables scenes, choose right lines and that's it. Yes, you could go to elves, dwarves and nexilims already having 15+ CP Meri in your party.

Others either have practically no working corruption or require a metric ton more efforts with less changes. For comparison with Meri, Ruksana could gain less than 5 CP during Oakshire and Slinsk.

Ruksana comes in mind first because she changes a lot and it shows in scenes and interactions, but its not always clear as to which line will give her CP and her CP are kinda hard to come by in general. Clawyn and Tysh changes barely with barely any alternative stuff and very few opportunities to corrupt them. Zent and others do not have functioning CP and have even less ways to gain CP. In Zent's case it is especially sad, regarding his scene with Zeygga - there is a lot of potential for alternate dialogue during that scene, like him being more forceful or that he was waiting for it to happen. And from all of them only Ruksana have clear new personality of your loyal submissive brut.

If only there were more contents for corrupt playthrough. I would have made a whole party of maniacs!

Speaking of corruption - what will change if you let soul eater consume Clawyn?

Last edited:

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
I need help for a quest, I went to the backyard and Meredith told me something about her plants and a slug, I found some purple slime stuff near the wall and my character says "it climbed up the battlements? Impressive". But I go up there and I dont know how to continue the quest. I tried to take a look at the guide, but I didnt find anything about this quest, or maybe I missed it.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
There is an other slime in the kitchen and finaly in the teleport room. Near the cave where the sucubus is living. You check out the last slime and enter the teleportation room. There you will have a sex scene i think with a female character only.

Aug 27, 2017
I need help for a quest, I went to the backyard and Meredith told me something about her plants and a slug, I found some purple slime stuff near the wall and my character says "it climbed up the battlements? Impressive". But I go up there and I dont know how to continue the quest. I tried to take a look at the guide, but I didnt find anything about this quest, or maybe I missed it.
kitchen>stairs to basement>room w/ portal (near succuby)

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
How can i save the nun in the barn. Nort from the area with the paladins and the sword in the stone? And how do i get the scene with the bull before that ? In the walktrough its says that its "RNG" based what is "RNG" ?!

Aug 27, 2017
How can i save the nun in the barn. Nort from the area with the paladins and the sword in the stone? And how do i get the scene with the bull before that ? In the walktrough its says that its "RNG" based what is "RNG" ?!
i don't think it's rng. to trigger 1st scene, when she gives u quest in act 1 (!), go out barn and return immediately. to save her only in act 2, go to west from wolf cave exit or west from slinsk etc, there small quest w/ her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
atleast for me there's no rng, just end her quest in act 1 and that's all

Last edited:
Reactions: Ataman87
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes