Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I think it is possible to keep her corruption fairly low, but it would require a lot of effort and would force you to avoid many of her other scenes. It seems they made it her destiny to be a slut.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont care if I miss most of the scenes. This isnt about the fap material.
This is about loyalty, and emotional connection, romance, trust.
I want us to able to prevent the female characters from going down the whore path and prevent them from sleeping around with other people and/or animals.

Im currently testing a Male MC, Templar playthrough.

I plan on keeping Meredith pure with High Affection with Low Corruption (in the minus).
I also will try to be alone with her in the party whenever possible.

Right now Succubus forcefully joined the party sadly .... I want to leave her in the castle, out of the party. But I dont see an option for that xd
Im also always disrespectful towards Succubuss and my affection with her is low curretly at the start of the game. It rly is troubling for her to be in the party. Im worried that she might be one of the triggers that sets Meredith down the slut path.
I wish we could get rid of Succubuss entirely, telling her to leave or killing her.
When she joined the party I told her to behave herself and she said she would be a good girl. Hopefully this prevents some stuff.
But for the rest of the characters, I plan on telling them to go away , so they never join the party.

Also found out that Meredith does not gain + Corruption if we view her boobs at the inn for the 1st time.
What I did was this :
1. Take a closer look
2. Remove her top
3. Told her that I could not resist, that she is very beutiful
WIth these options, Meredith gains affection but did not gain corruption.
She is currently sitting on +7 Affection and -6 Corruption

I also keep an eye on her in the castle.

Another thing I will do is be faithful and not sleep around as Male MC. I will always turn down offers when they come up.

Im still very early in the game right now. Did a few quest in the starting zone and got the castle.
I plan on saving before every quest and encounter, to test dialog options and be careful not to increase Merediths corruption.
The moment I encounter Meredith having sex with anyone or anything with someone who is not Male MC, playthough is over and I will have to try again xd

Mormegil

Jun 10, 2017
Damn that sucks. I have been theorycrafting on ways to avoid Meredith becomming a whore.
For example, if we never pick up the dog , she will never even get the opportunity to fuck it.
Its sad we must resort to such lengths lol, since not one of the girls is loyal, even after their romance scenes

Another example is the side quest where you meet that creature Ruwe that fucks the girls in the castle. If you choose to attack it, it never joins the party. So like this, it never gets the chance to sleep with the girls.

And I think we should do everything possible to avoid increasing Meredith's corruption.
In that 1st scene in the inn where we peek at her boobs, its best to "take a closer look" but then when we get the option to remove her top, we should just instead "go to sleep". Like this we increase her Affection(because we agree to rest when she asked for it), but we dont raise her Corruption.
If I remember correctly you can stop many scenes even before they start. And if you want loyal girl, then best choice it is Carys/Seren. With Carys you can easily avoid scenes with "cheating". With Seren you can just say her that you won't stand for her fucking with other man.

But if you want to keep pure exacty Meredith so I think that's reachable goal, and you on the right way. If you never include Meredith in party, keep low relationships with another characters to avoid threesomes and don't visit her, she will be pure (and you will miss almost all her scenes).

Mormegil

Jun 10, 2017
I played it long ago and didn't saw any gay/trap content, can anyone post a pic or two to show some example ? and I see a lot of "futa on female" in there but any "futa on male" ? cuz having nothing but casual sex as male char with fem chars is kinda to generic for such game ;)
There is one gay scene, 1,5 trap scene (one scene + mini-scene), but it doesn't really matter because this is only blowjob in the trap scenes, and some futa on male scenes (maybe three).

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
I dont care if I miss most of the scenes. This isnt about the fap material.
This is about loyalty, and emotional connection, romance, trust.
I want us to able to prevent the female characters from going down the whore path and prevent them from sleeping around with other people and/or animals.

Im currently testing a Male MC, Templar playthrough.

I plan on keeping Meredith pure with High Affection with Low Corruption (in the minus).
I also will try to be alone with her in the party whenever possible.

Right now Succubus forcefully joined the party sadly .... I want to leave her in the castle, out of the party. But I dont see an option for that xd
Im also always disrespectful towards Succubuss and my affection with her is low curretly at the start of the game. It rly is troubling for her to be in the party. Im worried that she might be one of the triggers that sets Meredith down the slut path.
I wish we could get rid of Succubuss entirely, telling her to leave or killing her.
When she joined the party I told her to behave herself and she said she would be a good girl. Hopefully this prevents some stuff.
But for the rest of the characters, I plan on telling them to go away , so they never join the party.

Also found out that Meredith does not gain + Corruption if we view her boobs at the inn for the 1st time.
What I did was this :
1. Take a closer look
2. Remove her top
3. Told her that I could not resist, that she is very beutiful
WIth these options, Meredith gains affection but did not gain corruption.
She is currently sitting on +7 Affection and -6 Corruption

I also keep an eye on her in the castle.

Another thing I will do is be faithful and not sleep around as Male MC. I will always turn down offers when they come up.

Im still very early in the game right now. Did a few quest in the starting zone and got the castle.
I plan on saving before every quest and encounter, to test dialog options and be careful not to increase Merediths corruption.
The moment I encounter Meredith having sex with anyone or anything with someone who is not Male MC, playthough is over and I will have to try again xd
Take up the paladin quest to get the succubus out of your party.

food121212

Oct 2, 2017
I've been playing this game for years and I've finally decided I'm just gonna wait till its finally completed. I've finished that main quest twice and it gets annoying seeing a new update that makes me their repeat or miss pass scenes.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Take up the paladin quest to get the succubus out of your party.
Damn do I have to restart my game ?

I already accepted the paladin quest, but when I did accept it ,I only had Male MC and Meredith in the party. I removed succubuss from the party.

halluva

May 18, 2017
I've been playing this game for years and I've finally decided I'm just gonna wait till its finally completed. I've finished that main quest twice and it gets annoying seeing a new update that makes me their repeat or miss pass scenes.
I don't know if they ever plan on being fully "completed." The game is pretty much done and they're just releasing little expansions here and there

halluva

May 18, 2017
I think it is possible to keep her corruption fairly low, but it would require a lot of effort and would force you to avoid many of her other scenes.
Looking at the game guide, I don't know how true that is. Most of her scenes are triggered by affection and just have a corruption variant. Aside from a few exceptions, corruption is gained by doing evil things, not just lewd stuff.

Octopusspuss

Feb 27, 2019
So I just finished the main story, watched the endings with all the characters. My question is, can I get back into the game to view the gallery or do I have to start a new game to do it?

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
Need help, please.
I failed Rilke's seduction. I forgot that if you're not more forward with her, she would leave at the end without giving you any action. Dammit...
So... is there anyway to try again? Do I have to reset the playtrough?

EDIT: Nevermind. The deeds was already done. The forum already said that it's not possible anymore unless I make a new playtrough. Damn, I already went far with progress until I realized with Rilke's quest's outcomes.

Oh well. I'll just have to use (unlock all) gallery to view her scene if I want. Might try digging trough the save file. See if there's a chance to debug the save/quest. Wish me luck.

Last edited:

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Need help, please.
I failed Rilke's seduction. I forgot that if you're not more forward with her, she would leave at the end without giving you any action. Dammit...
So... is there anyway to try again? Do I have to reset the playtrough?

EDIT: Nevermind. The deeds was already done. The forum already said that it's not possible anymore unless I make a new playtrough. Damn, I already went far with progress until I realized with Rilke's quest's outcomes.

Oh well. I'll just have to use (unlock all) gallery to view her scene if I want. Might try digging trough the save file. See if there's a chance to debug the save/quest. Wish me luck.
You can reset if you use a save editor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes