Mormegil

Jun 10, 2017
so i noticed that the game has a morality meter. can i go full one way of will i have to balance it out?
Can. But in being pure evil no pros except of roleplay and you will lose access to the one companion and two weapons. If you are pure good, you will lose the another companion and, if I remember correctly, the two quests. If you choose to be neutral you can get all companions, quests and, at least, one of the two good-only weapons.

Plopp

Jun 4, 2017
Tilan scenes and anything after Vesunna seem to be still missing, I thnk they only fixed the bugs
How did you suceed to use this save ? My game don't find it when i try, seems the global file is missing

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Does anyone have a full female(preferably noble) save before the brothel update? cause I already finish the game and just wanted to do the brothel quest line but Im still at act 2 since my old saves were gone

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
in regards to transformation, if you chose a Male MC depending on your choices and run-ins with enemies can MC Go from Male to Female?. Sorry but curiosity got the better of me.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
How did you suceed to use this save ? My game don't find it when i try, seems the global file is missing
If you make your own save in the same slot as the downloaded save then overwrite your save with the dl'd one then the game will recognize it

Sora09

May 30, 2018
Is it bad that I cant finish Paladins Pledge Quest ? Will it mean that I will miss out on some scenes ?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Thanks. I mean, I won't go into dedicated NTR game threads and stir things up. I just don't like seeing existing games turn into NTR games. Early Roundscape Male PC content when I first started backing was fairly vanilla, as I remember. Anyway, I'll try to always keep myself civil about it too.
What version of the game did you play for this:
"Early Roundscape Male PC content when I first started backing was fairly vanilla, as I remember" ?
Since your comment is from July 27, 2018. It should be before then.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Is the Winter Queen questline bugged or not finished? When I talk to the boss in the castle, the scene cuts to black and then you're back in the fort and you get a "quest complete" message. Anyone else with this problem?

AeonComander

Mar 19, 2018
Ok sorry if this has already been answer, but i tride to do the Cure Beatrice quest and i got the vial with the nun tears but i can not use it? or the dialoge with Beatrice dont change, she only greets me normal like after i rescue her... Did i miss something, a step or is bug? Im also in act 1 dont now if that influence. Ty.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Ok sorry if this has already been answer, but i tride to do the Cure Beatrice quest and i got the vial with the nun tears but i can not use it? or the dialoge with Beatrice dont change, she only greets me normal like after i rescue her... Did i miss something, a step or is bug? Im also in act 1 dont now if that influence. Ty.
You need to take the vial back to the Succubus, then she will send you to get Beatrice to cure her. Try that and let me know if it fixes your problem.

AeonComander

Mar 19, 2018
You need to take the vial back to the Succubus, then she will send you to get Beatrice to cure her. Try that and let me know if it fixes your problem.
The Succubus only has the normal dialoge options, it doesnt have any new ones... guess its bug?

Aug 27, 2017
it works in act 2

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes