Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
It would be better if the author decided on the drawing and redrawn most of it (yes, it will take time, but this project is worth it) because one half is drawn normally, the other is still horror ... If the artist refuses to draw, well, there are already a lot of new talented ones + they will not draw from 0, they will have examples, just take them and redraw them in quality ... The game continues to bring money and allocate an extra mower of greens for the artist, you can (if you believe the patron's earnings). Although they hit the $ 17K bar, they will start Animating scenes, and at 19 they will go to 3D .... well, I think it's a fat bar with 19 pieces. Under such conditions, they should no longer produce 3D, but a quality close to reality, and so they only suffer garbage and suck money out of people.

Reactions: Cavpal

gragos

Jan 23, 2019
Hire an exotic Nexilim from Ornesse for your brothel. Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
New Brothel Character - Hire a feisty goblin for your brothel. Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
New Brothel Character - Hire a curvy minotaur for your brothel. Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
New Brothel Character - Hire a... secret character? Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
when they say "Includes a new CG Scene for both genders" it mean, they different for male/female characters? or we just can see same scenes with both of then?

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Gallery unlock - You can now unlock the gallery scenes by providing certain Items. ?????? which items ?

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Im stuck at final celebration and when i complete ite i go to main menu can i get out of that ? I tried using horse but cant get out of the castle.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
I'm trying to find the Slinsk prisoner for the castle brothel but I can't find the Slinsk prison at all. I've searched every house. Where can I find it?
Wouldn't that be the little goblin girl, in the prison? She is the only prisoner and she will ask the MC to try and help her get out of the prison.
It is not in the town itself, but to the West of Slinsk.

Reactions: Upikey
Sep 26, 2017
Is it my understanding correct that the male MC has less fetish scenes?

Cause I don't want to play as a female, but I also don't want to be vanilla'ed into boredom.

Thanks in advance for the replies, my dudes.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Is it my understanding correct that the male MC has less fetish scenes?

Cause I don't want to play as a female, but I also don't want to be vanilla'ed into boredom.

Thanks in advance for the replies, my dudes.
Male MC gets NTR'd a lot by various things, but he can't get doubleteamed by minotaurs or railed by the dragon so i'm not sure who's got more fetish scenes.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes