Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
what unavoidable ntr are you talking about?
He means that even when Male MC and a Female character tell each other how much they like each other, female characters still fuck other people and/or animals.
For example Meredith. Even after her "Romance" scene with Male MC, she still fucks the dog, regardless if you catch her in the act or not. As in, even if you do not watch the scene, it still happens and its canon.

Another example is the female Orc.
What usually happens, players meet with her, sleep with her and the player now believes they are with her. But then she goes and fucks her uncle. That str8 up NTR, Sharing if you agree to join in (if you have "high affection")

But the reason the NTR tag is never added to this game is becasue many defend it as "women are never yours " or "she views you as a casual fling" or "everyone fucks everyone, so it doesnt matter" and such.

Last edited:

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
What's the right answers for the orc in the cabin? I keep getting a letter saying she is leaving forever

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
He means that even when Male MC and a Female character tell each other how much they like each other, female characters still fuck other people and/or animals.
For example Meredith. Even after her "Romance" scene with Male MC, she still fucks the dog, regardless if you catch her in the act or not. As in, even if you do not watch the scene, it still happens and its canon.

Another example is the female Orc.
What usually happens, players meet with her, sleep with her and the player now believes they are with her. But then she goes and fucks her uncle. That str8 up NTR, Sharing if you agree to join in (if you have "high affection")

But the reason the NTR tag is never added to this game is becasue many defend it as "women are never yours " or "she views you as a casual fling" or "everyone fucks everyone, so it doesnt matter" and such.
Real shit right here

Reactions: Limited20

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I cant seem to recruit meredith for the brothel.Sso far i have gotten minotaur, succubus, the dwarf, the preelek, everytime i ask her if theres anything i can do for her it just loops good evening on the dialouge, i approached meredith but there is no recruit dialouge and there is no nexillm in ornesse to recruit either

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I want to replay the game again -_- and never passed ... Please advise gender and grade. And what role to play (good, evil).

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I want to replay the game again -_- and never passed ... Please advise gender and grade. And what role to play (good, evil).
Do NOT play Male MC. Worst choice
The female characters fuck other people and/or animals behind his back no matter what. Does not matter if you play Low or High corruption.

Just play as a Female MC and whore away.
Best role is Farm Girl. Your mother becomes a prostitute , no matter what. You can join her and be a prostitute too. Plus with the new Brothel update, Female MC and her Mom can work there.
There is a Futa girl that can join you in the MC's castle. This is horrible if you play as Male MC, cuz this Futa chick fucks some of the girls in the castle.

Aug 27, 2017
Male for more "casual" scenes, female more kinky (a lot of bestiality, monsters etc). origin on ur opinion, u can watch guide or wiki to choose. good or bad.. u know, if i'm to choose between one evil and another. just do what u think right ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Pa3uk

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
OK , on my post above I gave little to no details. So here is some more elaboration :

Male MC is the wost choice.
All "Main" female characters are total whores and even when they have romance scenes with the Male MC, they still fuck other people and/or animals.

At the end of the game, you have to marry one of these whores.

The BEST women are just one night stands which you cant marry or be in a relationship with.

If for some god forsake reason you play as Male MC, know that the Elf is the best out of the female characters in the castle. And you should def marry her in the end, she is not such a whore like the rest of them.

Even if you have High Affection and Low Corruption on the female characters, they still fuck other people and/or animals
---

Female MC is the best choice. Simply fuck everyone and everything
---

Farmer role is the best for the incest stuff. Heads up, the mother is always a prostitute. (Male MC has scenes with her)
As female MC you can join you mom as a prostitute.
With the recent update they added a Brothel. Its very late in the game tho. Female MC and your Mom can work there.

If you plan on a 2nd or 3rd playthough, Thieft and Soldier are good options

There is a Futa character that joins you later on. She fucks the girls in the castle, she also fucks your mom(and you) too.

Low and High corruption dont rly change much. If you have High corruption on the female characters its changes some of the sex scenes.

Mormegil

Jun 10, 2017
If I remember correctly, these are the brothel "workers":
1) Succubuss - will "hire" herself
2) Dwarf - in Novos, eastern part, last door in the corridor
3) Prelek - Rockliffe, mayor house (or what is it), northern part of Rockliffe
4) Meredith - her house in the castle Backyard
5) Farmer's origin mom - slinsk I guess (her house or the Inn? Templar origin in my case, so she was skipped)
6) Minotaur girl - castle's Quarters
7) Goblin girl - will "hire" herself (had to leave the brothel and return to trigger her scene)
8) Nexilim - Ornesse, southern part, south-western corner
9) Secret character - no bloddy idea, Does anyone know?

Has anyone managed to reach all stars for brothel? I am stuck at 6 stars, all upgrades done. Does it require having the "secret character" hired to reach it?
Also anyone managed to complete those "Radiant quests"? The dwarf girl gave me two different quests:
1) Find and old guy in Slinsk that didn't pay for her "service"
2) Find a Nexilim in Ornesse, same reason
Didn't manage to find any of them.
1)In Summeredge near Arena.
2)South part near guardian. I think you need to complete "The White District" quest firstly.

Mormegil

Jun 10, 2017
If I remember correctly, these are the brothel "workers":
1) Succubuss - will "hire" herself
2) Dwarf - in Novos, eastern part, last door in the corridor
3) Prelek - Rockliffe, mayor house (or what is it), northern part of Rockliffe
4) Meredith - her house in the castle Backyard
5) Farmer's origin mom - slinsk I guess (her house or the Inn? Templar origin in my case, so she was skipped)
6) Minotaur girl - castle's Quarters
7) Goblin girl - will "hire" herself (had to leave the brothel and return to trigger her scene)
8) Nexilim - Ornesse, southern part, south-western corner
9) Secret character - no bloddy idea, Does anyone know?

Has anyone managed to reach all stars for brothel? I am stuck at 6 stars, all upgrades done. Does it require having the "secret character" hired to reach it?
Also anyone managed to complete those "Radiant quests"? The dwarf girl gave me two different quests:
1) Find and old guy in Slinsk that didn't pay for her "service"
2) Find a Nexilim in Ornesse, same reason
Didn't manage to find any of them.
Also you can hire Alice. She's from quest in Oakshire, "Cheating Wife" named. After beginning act II she will be barricaded in northern house. You can ask her to live in castle. You can find her in quarters.

Reactions: Catwashere
Jul 15, 2020
Sad days I come back after a rather long time and the gallery is no longer being worked on and the in-game one they mention is nonexistent. Time to find a new game until it's fixed.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
OK , on my post above I gave little to no details. So here is some more elaboration :

Male MC is the wost choice.
All "Main" female characters are total whores and even when they have romance scenes with the Male MC, they still fuck other people and/or animals.

At the end of the game, you have to marry one of these whores.

The BEST women are just one night stands which you cant marry or be in a relationship with.

If for some god forsake reason you play as Male MC, know that the Elf is the best out of the female characters in the castle. And you should def marry her in the end, she is not such a whore like the rest of them.

Even if you have High Affection and Low Corruption on the female characters, they still fuck other people and/or animals
---

Female MC is the best choice. Simply fuck everyone and everything
---

Farmer role is the best for the incest stuff. Heads up, the mother is always a prostitute. (Male MC has scenes with her)
As female MC you can join you mom as a prostitute.
With the recent update they added a Brothel. Its very late in the game tho. Female MC and your Mom can work there.

If you plan on a 2nd or 3rd playthough, Thieft and Soldier are good options

There is a Futa character that joins you later on. She fucks the girls in the castle, she also fucks your mom(and you) too.

Low and High corruption dont rly change much. If you have High corruption on the female characters its changes some of the sex scenes.
The problem is that if you play as Fem MC, this turns into all the other FMC games there are, where about 95-98% of the time they get fucked by everything and everyone. So it becomes very meh

Reactions: Limited20

Marvyy

Aug 8, 2018
1)In Summeredge near Arena.
2)South part near guardian. I think you need to complete "The White District" quest firstly.
Thanks! I have found the guy and completed the quest, which upgraded brothel reputation to to the last star. After that I got a scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also managed to find Alice, although I had to first go to Oakshire and find her in her house, I somehow missed them during my playthrough, lol.

Unfortunately, the Nexilim is nowhere to be found. I have completed the White District quest, but there are only 3 nexilim in the southern part of Ornesse(one at the road, one next to the carpets, and a guard) and none of them seems to be the one I should look for.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your detailed answer. My first playthrough was M + Templar \ Guardian (I don't remember -_-), there was an interesting story with a mentor ... but when I saw that the character practically doesn't fuck anyone, but they want him o_O ... I got scared here and forgot about the game for a long time. The second ascent of F as a Noble character, went far (like 2-3 acts passed). I went through chapters with Elves, Dwarves and I don't remember further ...
Play a spoiled person, she was very friendly with the Succubus+ Red Girl, made bad decisions (I remember the moment with the girl in the forest = I watched her transformation, then made her a slave to the castle, But I heard that hiring her as a servant is more profitable) ...
But again, for some reason I forgot about the games 8 \. I remember that there is a brothel there and the mother is in charge of it, and so I don’t understand in the new update they add a brothel ....-_- they may be 2 or am I confusing something? Now I think it would be logical to start F as a character but already as a Farmer.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes