Runastia

May 11, 2018
Does Veronica have scenes with Female MC? The scene guide doesnt seem to be up to date since i dont see the brothel stuff in there (or i am just blind)

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Haven't played this game in a while and I have a minor question. Do scenes differ greatly when you go for a non-corruption route? Or do you merely get locked out of certain lewd scenes?

Marvyy

Aug 8, 2018
have anyone the location of all brothel caracters? i cant find some of them, please help :)
If I remember correctly, these are the brothel "workers":
1) Succubuss - will "hire" herself
2) Dwarf - in Novos, eastern part, last door in the corridor
3) Prelek - Rockliffe, mayor house (or what is it), northern part of Rockliffe
4) Meredith - her house in the castle Backyard
5) Farmer's origin mom - slinsk I guess (her house or the Inn? Templar origin in my case, so she was skipped)
6) Minotaur girl - castle's Quarters
7) Goblin girl - will "hire" herself (had to leave the brothel and return to trigger her scene)
8) Nexilim - Ornesse, southern part, south-western corner
9) Secret character - no bloddy idea, Does anyone know?

Has anyone managed to reach all stars for brothel? I am stuck at 6 stars, all upgrades done. Does it require having the "secret character" hired to reach it?
Also anyone managed to complete those "Radiant quests"? The dwarf girl gave me two different quests:
1) Find and old guy in Slinsk that didn't pay for her "service"
2) Find a Nexilim in Ornesse, same reason
Didn't manage to find any of them.

Reactions: 7195648

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
you need negative aproval for her and then go to forest in the castle

like -13 or something like that
it is not that scene sadly, the one you are refering is with the 3 wolves, the one I am looking for is just Katelyn with the black wolf

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
it is not that scene sadly, the one you are refering is with the 3 wolves, the one I am looking for is just Katelyn with the black wolf
no there is a another one but it only shows up if she hates you
its like the one with clawn and the squirrels you need negative approval for it to show up

Reactions: Kerlon

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
are there some quest you need to do before some of these work? so far the ones i get no option for recruit is
Meredith
Mom
Nexilim
im a female farmer by the way

QuadraL

Jul 20, 2017
If I remember correctly, these are the brothel "workers":
1) Succubuss - will "hire" herself
2) Dwarf - in Novos, eastern part, last door in the corridor
3) Prelek - Rockliffe, mayor house (or what is it), northern part of Rockliffe
4) Meredith - her house in the castle Backyard
5) Farmer's origin mom - slinsk I guess (her house or the Inn? Templar origin in my case, so she was skipped)
6) Minotaur girl - castle's Quarters
7) Goblin girl - will "hire" herself (had to leave the brothel and return to trigger her scene)
8) Nexilim - Ornesse, southern part, south-western corner
9) Secret character - no bloddy idea, Does anyone know?

Has anyone managed to reach all stars for brothel? I am stuck at 6 stars, all upgrades done. Does it require having the "secret character" hired to reach it?
Also anyone managed to complete those "Radiant quests"? The dwarf girl gave me two different quests:
1) Find and old guy in Slinsk that didn't pay for her "service"
2) Find a Nexilim in Ornesse, same reason
Didn't manage to find any of them.
The ninth girl is the married blonde woman from the couple you rescued in Oakshire after it was destroyed. Her name is Alice. She can be found in the "Quarters" of your castle after you rescue the couple.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes