noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
So I did the Brothel content and I got the Succubus, Dwarf girl, Prelek girl, Meredith and the Female Protagonist. I think i missed one but i'm not sure and not sure how to get it. I bought all the upgrades but i still miss 1 star. Does anyone have a clue?
You need the farm origin for the last character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Muchos
Aug 30, 2019
So I did the Brothel content and I got the Succubus, Dwarf girl, Prelek girl, Meredith and the Female Protagonist. I think i missed one but i'm not sure and not sure how to get it. I bought all the upgrades but i still miss 1 star. Does anyone have a clue?
man , where is the prelek girl? and i cant find meredith , she is nowere to be found

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
i am playing a male character right now why is it when i go to the gallery i only have a woman fucking a knight and a foot soldier and i cant see any of the other gallery's

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
i guess male farmer (incest w/ mom) and male templar, female i played only noble, but there only "upgrade" for summeredge club scenes i belivied. also i know there atleast 1 fpc templar additional, 2 scene for thief each gender, soldier dunno

u can search in walkthrough i think. also yeah, u can cheat it with save editor, but may be bugs etc
Actually i played this game before(nearly a year) and i check that walkhthrough.I think walkthrough not detailed and old cuz its nearly same.I can give example about "detailed" part.For exampla Rilke(Orc lady).If u choose "I'm x new neighbor"(something like that) option at first encounter u cant get second h-scene with Rilke.No matter what u chose at dinner she sayin "I need time" and when u come back she is gone.I start game again few days ago and played 10-15 hours.Rn using walkthrough + fandomwiki.Still there is not much info but useful.

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
does anyone know what was in the poll last time other than brothel? also how do recruit mere? i have her at 44 corrupt but dialog shows up for it

Aug 27, 2017
Actually i played this game before(nearly a year) and i check that walkhthrough.I think walkthrough not detailed and old cuz its nearly same.I can give example about "detailed" part.For exampla Rilke(Orc lady).If u choose "I'm x new neighbor"(something like that) option at first encounter u cant get second h-scene with Rilke.No matter what u chose at dinner she sayin "I need time" and when u come back she is gone.I start game again few days ago and played 10-15 hours.Rn using walkthrough + fandomwiki.Still there is not much info but useful.
Mb it's bug w/ Rilke, coz last versions have obvious bugs but no fixes. But if walkthrough and wiki not enough, u can also search here, on top right there "search in this thread", alot of quests were solved here ;)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes