YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Yeah, corrupting the nuns will mess with the Paladin quest. It's best to save beforehand, try out both routes, and stick with whatever version you want.

It's a new scene. It requires low affection with Katelyn if I remember correctly.

If you search through this thread, I think there are a few saves floating around from 5.0-5.1. Just be warned that the gallery is not fixed yet. The devs are aware of that, and working on it. Also the newest update for Roundscape should be out around the 26th of this month. (If all goes well). Which should finish all of the currently planned brothel content.
thx dude

Reactions: onyxmoose

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I have 3 of those in my inventory, along with the rope and the brandy and the elf still refuses to accept it
Is it the "special" anti-pregnancy potion? There's two types, and an occasional bug where the special AP potion isn't sold properly. It then needs to be acquired elsewhere. You need the special anti-pregnancy potion for the best outcome in the quest.

how do i get in vesunna and wheres glindas bull
For Vesunna, you need to have a class that is considered "holy". So a templar, paladin, or inquisitor class. The templar class is given for the templar background at the start of the game. The paladin and inquisitor class are unlocked by quests in game.

In Act 2, after talking to G'linda at her campsite, you need to follow Henry's tracks on the map(across the river and to the north), and then defeat the hunters.

eliteplague

Jun 15, 2017
I beat the game, but gallery still doesn't unlock when I click the skull icon in the gallery, it says I have to complete the game...

any ideas?

Asmodai

Jun 24, 2017
Hey! Could somebody with patreon access post the latest arvus weekly post? Was there any adorevia news in it?

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Is it the "special" anti-pregnancy potion? There's two types, and an occasional bug where the special AP potion isn't sold properly. It then needs to be acquired elsewhere. You need the special anti-pregnancy potion for the best outcome in the quest.
Yeah that's the problem, the special AP isn't being sold in either the castle or Ornissee, or any other shop I've checked so far.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I beat the game, but gallery still doesn't unlock when I click the skull icon in the gallery, it says I have to complete the game...any ideas?
It's a bug. In order to get around it one needed completed save folders from version 4.8 or lower, and some finicky save overwriting in 5.0. In this thread I posted a male save with a completed gallery for the 5.x versions. And I believe one other person figured it out as well with a female save. You would just have to search for them in this thread. Just be warned the save gallery isn't completely fixed yet. The devs are still working on that.

As an aside when you download the saves from f95zone. Make sure your RA game folder has none of your current saves in it. Either delete them or store them away in a different location on your computer. RPGM can occasionally carry over bugs/save problems when overwriting saves. So it's best to put any saves you download from this site into a fresh/clean save folder.

Hey! Could somebody with patreon access post the latest arvus weekly post? Was there any adorevia news in it?
Here's the section on RA. The rest is for Arenus.
1613813100243.png
Hey folks!
Today I want to share with you the roadmap for the next few months.
First of all, as announced we'll release Part II of the Brothel Update this month, around the 26th February. The patch will add another large batch of content to the Brothel, including a sidequest featuring Veronica when you reach max. stars.
1613813058814.png
Right after the new Roundscape Patch this month, we'll do another large poll to decide what to add next for Roundscape. Just like the poll in which the brothel content won.
If you have ideas and suggestions for things you would like to see in the poll, let us know in the comments or on discord! Whatever wins will be release in April.
In March we'll release an update to expand on some Cities in Roundscape. This new content will feature new characters, sidequests and of course lots of kinky fun. Let us know what City you would like to visit again for new content.

Yeah that's the problem, the special AP isn't being sold in either the castle or Ornissee, or any other shop I've checked so far.
Go to the shopkeeper in Summeredge. The one above club Summerheat. If the other locations aren't selling the special AP potion then that shopkeeper should. If you still have the bug let me know. I can just save edit your file and add the special AP potion to your inventory.

Where is G’linda’s campsite in act 2 and where is the redhead with the hawk?
From Slinsk, go east one map zone, you'll come to a larger map with a lot of direction possibilities. In this map, go Southeast avoiding all the bandits, you'll enter another map zone. Go south west and exit the zone. (The exit is by a tower ruin/treasure chest). From there G'linda's campsite is just up ahead.

Kara is usually found in Xas if I remember correctly. After you get off the ship to Xas, and then later on in the Xas library.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Go to the shopkeeper in Summeredge. The one above club Summerheat. If the other locations aren't selling the special AP potion then that shopkeeper should. If you still have the bug let me know. I can just save edit your file and add the special AP potion to your inventory.
No idea why it was there, but it was there. You're a lifesaver.

Reactions: onyxmoose

MR_Hsan

Aug 3, 2020
help me out....
is there any benefit or extra scene for saving vesunna city?
should i save the city
for some reason i dont like the city...

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
No idea why it was there, but it was there. You're a lifesaver.
I noticed that changed some versions ago. Ciracii in the castle used to sell it, and I think even Redknight has that outdated information still in their old walkthrough for the game.

I have hundreds of hours playing the game, and probably a 100 hours messing around with save files. If there's something you need help with. There's a decent chance I can either solve it. Or point you in the right direction. I'm just not on here as much as I used to be. (Due to IRL work). I also haven't play tested the newest versions that much. But feel free to message me any questions about RA, and I'll try to get back to you when I can.

help me out....
should i save the city
for some reason i didnt like the city...
Not much of gameplay benefit to be honest. It more depends on what you want to do for roleplay purposes. Also how you personally like to deal with the "Trolley Problem".

You get/unlock different scenes depending by sacrificing Vesunna the person or Vesunna the city. If you save the person, all the remaining paladins and clergy members die or get turned into half-demonic sex slaves. If you save the city, only Vesunna the person will be taken by the demons to be a sex slave. It's just a massive Trolley Problem type quest/DLC. So if you don't like the city inhabitants feel to ruin the city if you want to.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
help me out....
should i save the city
for some reason i dont like the city...
If you save the city, you get a ring, I think. It can equip five glyphs to it.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
So I did the Brothel content and I got the Succubus, Dwarf girl, Prelek girl, Meredith and the Female Protagonist. I think i missed one but i'm not sure and not sure how to get it. I bought all the upgrades but i still miss 1 star. Does anyone have a clue?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes