Chubuk173

Dec 24, 2019
Does anyone knows what happened to Meredith? After the "birth" event, she has vanished from the castle. Event still trigger correctly but outside of them she's just gone. I can't do the brothel quest without talking to her and I can't talk to her cause she up and went. Anybody go any ideas?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone else have that weird glitch where they just move through everything? My character and my companions just clip through seemingly everything (walls, characters etc.)

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Is there an eta on when 5.3 will be out? I thought I saw somewhere its supposed to be this month. I wanna start over but I know the second I get pretty far an update will come out with scenes I already passed.

JunedJoestar

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone else have that weird glitch where they just move through everything? My character and my companions just clip through seemingly everything (walls, characters etc.)
Did you paid 2000 gold to a man near tent at the bridge?
From what I understand it's caused by the animal thingy... I got the glitch when I about to go to Slinsk but decided to return to Oakshire to do stuff.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Did you paid 2000 gold to a man near tent at the bridge?
From what I understand it's caused by the animal thingy... I got the glitch when I about to go to Slinsk but decided to return to Oakshire to do stuff.
I mean... I guess. So you think the glitch can go away when I jump over that animal again?

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Alright, the quest for the elf princess seems to be broken in the latest build, the "special anti-pregnancy potion" that's supposed to be in the shop in Ornissee isn't there.

And while we're on the subject of broken shit, Xyless isn't in the guest room. I completed the Quest to get her, put the amulet on her myself, talked to Facis, and she's nowhere to be found.

Also, most of the quests don't appear in the quest log.

I really wish they'd playtest this shit, this game is buggy as fuck.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
is the dwarf brothel worker bugged? and if so is there any workarounds to get her to accept
No, you have to buy "persuasion" from the bitch in the brothel, then go back to the dwarf and play the stupid fucking gacha game they put in and hope you win enough "trust" from said gacha to recruit her.

I'm dead serious. Not sure what they were thinking with that mechanic.

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
Alright, the quest for the elf princess seems to be broken in the latest build, the "special anti-pregnancy potion" that's supposed to be in the shop in Ornissee isn't there.

And while we're on the subject of broken shit, Xyless isn't in the guest room. I completed the Quest to get her, put the amulet on her myself, talked to Facis, and she's nowhere to be found.

Try uploading your save. I can try and fix the first and second problem, but nothing I can do about the quest log.

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
No, you have to buy "persuasion" from the bitch in the brothel, then go back to the dwarf and play the stupid fucking gacha game they put in and hope you win enough "trust" from said gacha to recruit her.

I'm dead serious. Not sure what they were thinking with that mechanic.
yeah i have 99 persuasion but whenever i click on it it does nothing im so confused xD

Edit: gallery mod or cheat mod probably fucked with it, did it on a fresh save worked fine

Reactions: blackwizard

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019

The anti-pregnancy potion is from Ciracii(sp), in the castle Whitemoon.
If you put the amulet on Xyless, I think you freed her. If she was not freed by you, which guest room did you check for Xyless? She is in the one off the second corridor to the left.

Last edited:
Reactions: onyxmoose

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
So i am doing the paladins pledge quest and i corrupted the nuns before going to the forest with the spirit and i follow the route and the spirit doesnt appear is it because i corrupted the nuns first?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
So i am doing the paladins pledge quest and i corrupted the nuns before going to the forest with the spirit and i follow the route and the spirit doesnt appear is it because i corrupted the nuns first?
Yeah, corrupting the nuns will mess with the Paladin quest. It's best to save beforehand, try out both routes, and stick with whatever version you want.

Does someone know if this scene is already in the game?
It's a new scene. It requires low affection with Katelyn if I remember correctly.

does anyone have a 5.2 save?? i lost my saves and i just wanna see the new scenes :(
If you search through this thread, I think there are a few saves floating around from 5.0-5.1. Just be warned that the gallery is not fixed yet. The devs are aware of that, and working on it. Also the newest update for Roundscape should be out around the 26th of this month. (If all goes well). Which should finish all of the currently planned brothel content.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes