listen

Aug 30, 2017
Is it possible to lock yourself out of the Meredith & Rulwe scene, or do I need to do something else than written in the guide, or do I need to progress the story more? Can someone who got the scene after trying something else answer?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hello my friends. Wanted to ask a few things about the game.

We choose to play as either Male MC or Female MC
So, is there any romance involved in the game ? Relationships ?

If there are relationships is there any NTR/Cheating/Swinging/Sharing in the game ? And can we turn it off or avoid it ?

Can we turn off/avoid Lesbian and Gay content ?

Can someone explain the beastiality and incest tags ? How did they managed to include such tags and have the game on Patreon ?

Aug 27, 2017

If there are relationships is there any NTR/Cheating/Swinging/Sharing in the game ? And can we turn it off or avoid it ?

Can someone explain the beastiality and incest tags ? How did they managed to include such tags and have the game on Patreon ?
well there some type of relations, mostly depending on ur choices via dialogs, mostly for mmc

u can avoid any scene, ntr, gay, etc. just be in context. u can turn off only pregnancy content for fmc and preg content for ur crew for mmc

can't say bout patreon)

UltimateX117

Mar 1, 2020
I kind of find the pregnancy chance on the female PC inconsistent. Shouldn't there be a cheat code to increase fertility to certainty and a notice if the PC impregnation was successful?

I've been saving the moments before the encounters where there is a chance for the female PC to get pregnant and the first impregnation from the wolf did not allow other scenes to be played out by the other character. I don't know how many times I should reload to get the PC pregnant to unlock the scenes or what value I should enter in the rpgmaker save editor pregancy chance.

Would someone please give me advice?
Also if I can use the rpgmaker editor to alter the pregnancy chance, what variable to I tweak and at what value?
Is my question to much? Is there no answer for it?

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
What's up with the many different art styles? Are all pics just randomly taken from different artists or something?
i think the dev paid different artists, or that the collaborations were occasional...like a "couple of times" thing

which is weird considering how the dev makes 12000 dollars every month...(don't know if he stops the "monthly payment thing" when he is on hold) and the game apparently is on Steam too

CousinEddie

Jan 27, 2020
So is Red still working on the gallery mod? I heard the devs added a gallery system but it's broken as fuck and they also added a "complete main story" check that blocks you from unlocking the scenes early.

I just wish the devs didn't try to fuck with the cg unlocker. Not everyone wants to grind 30 hours just to unlock a particular scene.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
i think the dev paid different artists, or that the collaborations were occasional...like a "couple of times" thing

which is weird considering how the dev makes 12000 dollars every month...(don't know if he stops the "monthly payment thing" when he is on hold) and the game apparently is on Steam too
Could u throw me link to steam pls i tried to find it i couldnt.

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020

This game has been in development for years. I think several or the original illustrators are not working in it any more and have been replaced for new ones. I suppose that having several illustrators speeds up the updates, but the result is every time you get a new scene you haven't seen already, you think "Will this scene have good illustrations, or bad ones?". Next game, the dev should use 3D renders to provide unity to the graphical part of the game.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes