noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
Rockcliff? Isn't that the island of expansion with the pirates?
Yeah, i think the DLC was called Vesper's booty. I don't know if you need to clear it before unlocking the Prelek woman in the brothel since I don't have any saves before clearing the DLC.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Yeah, i think the DLC was called Vesper's booty. I don't know if you need to clear it before unlocking the Prelek woman in the brothel since I don't have any saves before clearing the DLC.
Thank you for the clarification. I have already done this entire DLC but I haven't completed it yet. Also, I didn't think any characters for the Brothel DLC would require me to see in other DLCS. Now I know my suspicion was founded.

Derpington Derp

Jan 21, 2020
How many different scenes did you get? If I remember correctly, there were at least 5, scenes 3-5 is where you can probably get impregnated.
I only got the first scene, it started blurred out but then the blowjob/titfuck scene shows (where the middle minotaur brother was left out of the action). After it ended, they hinted at more fucking later. is it 3-5 scenes in one go or several fuck sessions?

Last edited:

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
I only got the first scene, it started blurred out but then the blowjob/titfuck scene shows (where the middle minotaur brother was left out of the action). After it ended, they hinted at more fucking later. is it 3-5 scenes in one go or several fuck sessions?
It's been a while since I've done the scene but I'm sure it's several different sessions.

Adam1999

Jan 9, 2018
In case anyone wants it, here's an apk I just made of 5.1.
Mega
Now while this apk works, you should all know that things can move kind of slow while walking around in the big open areas.

Second, in the Thief prologue and start of the main game, I had to rename several files that had the wrong capitalization, which can apparently cause problems on android. So if you do play this, if you ever get an image loading error, please let me know so that I can fix it and remake the apk. I'd do it all myself, and I will if I have to, but I don't have much free time to spend playing through the whole game fast, so any help would be great. :)

Enjoy. :)
Hey just wondering why it says the file is no longer available

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
how to get the rulwe scene with meredith, i am on a female play through and hva efound the garden empty

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Ok, ran into a problem... For some reason my antivirus (Bitdefender) Felt like deleting the "Global.rpgsave" in the save folder, and now I can load any of my saved games. It still shows that my save files exist in the folder but cant load any of them in game. Is there a way to fix this? Would like to avoid restarting it all over again

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Is there a way to kill queen ladicia or punish her? she locked my female player in a cell a couple of days and rapes her and you are telling me the only option is just to walk away or help her without any consequences? If there is no other option i just walk away and head cannon her little island is doomed. But i hope you can betray her.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
this game is such a disappointment...not for the story but the art...the style changes from Good to Ugly for like 10 scenes and then back to good or perfect for like one scene and then back to unwatchable for other 10 scenes...

and this is a game that makes $12000/month...

UltimateX117

Mar 1, 2020
I kind of find the pregnancy chance on the female PC inconsistent. Shouldn't there be a cheat code to increase fertility to certainty and a notice if the PC impregnation was successful?

I've been saving the moments before the encounters where there is a chance for the female PC to get pregnant and the first impregnation from the wolf did not allow other scenes to be played out by the other character. I don't know how many times I should reload to get the PC pregnant to unlock the scenes or what value I should enter in the rpgmaker save editor pregancy chance.

Would someone please give me advice?
Also if I can use the rpgmaker editor to alter the pregnancy chance, what variable to I tweak and at what value?

Aug 27, 2017
Which origin have more scene? Is there any origin-scene list?

And i couldn't thanks to you early for reply, sorry.
i guess male farmer (incest w/ mom) and male templar, female i played only noble, but there only "upgrade" for summeredge club scenes i belivied. also i know there atleast 1 fpc templar additional, 2 scene for thief each gender, soldier dunno

u can search in walkthrough i think. also yeah, u can cheat it with save editor, but may be bugs etc

Reactions: gerkesiz
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes