Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Thanks for the link, found almost everything I needed to know.

I see now that the dev managed to avoid patreon problems because the beastiality is diffcult to achive. The wiki shows that certain triggers must be met lol. Its horses only it would seem.
Still one of the intros str8 up has incest.

Think someone at patreon HQ plays this game, so they turn a blind eye :D
We are in luck

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks for the link, found almost everything I needed to know.

I see now that the dev managed to avoid patreon problems because the beastiality is diffcult to achive. The wiki shows that certain triggers must be met lol. Its horses only it would seem.
Still one of the intros str8 up has incest.

Think someone at patreon HQ plays this game, so they turn a blind eye :D
We are in luck

If things haven't changed since last time I played (about a year ago), there are some scenes that while you can look away from they still happen as far as the game is concerned. Like with the Orc girl,she goes into a tent to do business,you either peek or not,and if you do you will se her fucking her uncle.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If things haven't changed since last time I played (about a year ago), there are some scenes that while you can look away from they still happen as far as the game is concerned. Like with the Orc girl,she goes into a tent to do business,you either peek or not,and if you do you will se her fucking her uncle.
still happen, yep

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't think it will be on steam anytime soon Roundscape is Golden horse that earns 12k monthly :D Well its mediocre game tho.
yeah my mistake...still, this game is becoming pretty boring so far as i'm playing...but i need to torture myself because there is nothing else to play

Reactions: deversari

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
how do u manage to not piss riike off and make sure she doesnt leave
Second that question. I've done every single combination of answers and actions and she's still pissed off and leaves.
Are you both stuck on the groping scene? It's been bugged for a while if I remember correctly. After giving her the items, you need to save edit and change variable #919 into at least 0. Then choose "Some of those things were harder to find than expected".

Last edited:

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
Are you both stuck on the groping scene? It's been bugged for a while if I remember correctly. After giving her the items, you need to save edit and change variable #919 into at least 0. Then choose "Some of those things were harder to find than expected".
awesome cheers mate no wonder i couldnt find a solution haha

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020
I have problems with the Journal Quest. After finishing the first act, most of the new quests are not reflected in the Journal Quest after I accept them. I´m not sure if that's because I´m using Lain's cheat mod, that was made for a previous version of the game. Someone using the "vanilla" version is having the same problem?

Last edited:

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I have problems with the Journal Quest. After finishing the first act, most of the new quests are not reflected in the Journal Quest after I accept them. I´m not sure if that's because I´m using Lain's cheat mod, that was made for a previous version of the game. Someone using the "vanilla" version is having the same problem?
Yes, has been a problem for decades.:censored:

Wolverine020

Sep 30, 2019
Got a problem, Get black screen at some parts of the game i can move around still but screen is black. Can any one suggest how to fix pls thanks

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes