Derpington Derp

Jan 21, 2020
No, sadly. The game has been missing this for the longest time, it's been heavily hinted at but not implemented. Why even hint at it if you're not going to do it?
Ah, that's too bad. I hope that at least Meredith or any other party members can get knocked up.
I just can't stop playing this game.. i stay glued as much as when i get my hands on a new mass effect game.

Also, trying to do the Family heritage but where do i find elizabeths old house?

WinterNanachi

Apr 7, 2020
First post on a game I really enjoy of 2021 & forever welp here it goes, I enjoy this game a lot & with every update, It truly continues to impress me so bravo.

figordos

Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys, is it possible to make an Android conversion of this game, I am not versed in the possibility of doing it myself

kikie

Aug 17, 2017
why i cant open the game, it stand still on black screen .. after half hours waiting still black screen...can someone tell me why ? or i need to download rpg maker mv first?

Derpington Derp

Jan 21, 2020
why i cant open the game, it stand still on black screen .. after half hours waiting still black screen...can someone tell me why ? or i need to download rpg maker mv first?
I dunno if you need the Runtime package for this game but the link is

Reactions: kikie

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
  • New encounter with Katelyn in the Whitemoon Ruins including a new erotic scene for male player characters and an optional branch for those who are in good terms with Clawyn.
How do i get this scene?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's pointless having dozens and dozens of characters with an average amount of sex encounters of 2. It's intentionally minimizing the attachment to characters by making it a line up of meaningless one night stands, after you fucked them you couldn't care less if they got shotgunned to the head afterwards since you'll just be doing another quest for another one night stand every single time, never to see them again.

Un-progressable characters, verbose poorly written overly narrated sex scene with cartoony body proportions makes the experience more like a bait and switch, the effort never pays off. The standard is that you get the usual sex reward scene from quest but you don't decide anything about it and it generally doesn't connect or result to anything.
Every npc likes incest, animals, has tits larger than their heads, does anal and acts as if those things are rare. Writing constantly lies telling things that are bog standard in universe are taboo.

Derpington Derp

Jan 21, 2020
Am i doing something wrong when sparring with the minotaur brothers in the arena? According to the guide there should be impregnation but all i get is a blowjob and titfuck?

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone know how I can recruit the Prelek woman for the Brothel?
You go to Slinsk and then Rockcliffe. Clear the quests there and go to the mayor's house. I just talked to her and she joined.

Am i doing something wrong when sparring with the minotaur brothers in the arena? According to the guide there should be impregnation but all i get is a blowjob and titfuck?
How many different scenes did you get? If I remember correctly, there were at least 5, scenes 3-5 is where you can probably get impregnated.

Reactions: Derpington Derp
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes