punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Mine doesn't show that. It's taking up the space but there is no picture folder for me. Closest one is the parallaxes folder that is over 1 GB.
It's set as a systems folder, so windows hides it. In the explorer folder options check to show system folders and it will show

Reactions: Sieg Linde

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
How does one get the scene with the goo girl as a male? do you have to finish her quests?
Yes, you have to finish three quests for her (Get bottles, defeat stalker, deliver goo to Ornesse, Slinsk, & Summeredge) and you also need to NOT accept any goo as payment for them when you return.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Does anyone knows what happened to Meredith? After the "birth" event, she has vanished from the castle. Event still trigger correctly but outside of them she's just gone. I can't do the brothel quest without talking to her and I can't talk to her cause she up and went. Anybody go any ideas?

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
It's set as a systems folder, so windows hides it. In the explorer folder options check to show system folders and it will show
Thanks! I've never seen that happen before. :LOL: Before I checked back here I tried searching for pictures in the folder view and they showed up but I'd prefer your way.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone have a link for version 4.8 which the gallery works? I tried to look at the gallery in version 5.2 (the one at the mansion the one that comes with the game, not the mod) and it's totally broken. Looks like the mod doesn't work in this version either.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
just here after a year or something...playing it...so Meredith starts like the shy adorable wanna-be-wife(to the point to confess her feelings to MC/wanting more than sex)...only to become a NTR/Hotwife/Cheating/Bestiality whore? it doesn't make sense...considering that this is sudden change is in act 1

and yet she has the best looking scenes (so far at least, the game is so tedious that i never made to end of act 1 even with walkthrough)...talk about falling into the abyss...

Last edited:

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
just here after a year or something...playing it...so Meredith starts like the shy adorable wanna-be-wife(to the point to confess her feelings to MC/wanting more than sex)...only to become a NTR/Hotwife/Cheating/Bestiality whore? it doesn't make sense...considering that this is sudden change is in act 1

and yet she has the best looking scenes (so far at least, the game is so tedious that i never made to end of act 1 even with walkthrough)...talk about falling into the abyss...
Meredith will stay "pure" if you don't raise her corruption to high. To unlock those scenes you have to have her corruption continue to increase as the game progresses over the course of the game. If you don't raise it she will stay pure and you will still be able to unlock most of her scenes including most of the threesome scenes.

Reactions: deversari and Wugga

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Meredith will stay "pure" if you don't raise her corruption to high. To unlock those scenes you have to have her corruption continue to increase as the game progresses over the course of the game. If you don't raise it she will stay pure and you will still be able to unlock most of her scenes including most of the threesome scenes.

meaning that i wasted like 3 hours(if not more considering that i restarted the game a couple of times)

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
The game is rather easy even without the walkthrough so you should be able to rather quickly get back to where you were without too much hassle. Even if you corrupt her you can tell her not to engage in the bestiality scenes and at no point do you ever get cuckolded in the game as a) you don't enter a relationship with any of the girls until end of the game b) the closest you ever get is either the swinging or the bestiality scenes and c) the only actual NTR is the NTR where you are the bull it is called Neotori.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The game is rather easy even without the walkthrough so you should be able to rather quickly get back to where you were without too much hassle. Even if you corrupt her you can tell her not to engage in the bestiality scenes and at no point do you ever get cuckolded in the game as a) you don't enter a relationship with any of the girls until end of the game b) the closest you ever get is either the swinging or the bestiality scenes and c) the only actual NTR is the NTR where you are the bull it is called Neotori.
3 hours (almost 4) and i barely reacher Novos...

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
How do I hire more whores for my brothel? so I have to buy every upgrade before or do I have to meet someone?

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
it's quest based, talk to the manager and she should tell you who and where to go
Apparently it might be bugged for me as I didnt receive a quest in the quest journal, all I remember is that she said look for some backalley slut but I don't know where to find her

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Apparently it might be bugged for me as I didnt receive a quest in the quest journal, all I remember is that she said look for some backalley slut but I don't know where to find her
I have not done the brothel yet, but isn't there a back alley slut in Cinkahn, next to the inn?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes