nuk

Jul 11, 2017
The guy who did the mod, RedKnight I believe is working on it for them. The issue is due to the "spaghetti" code that most games like this develop.
Here's hoping that he'll finish soon, even though the game overall is really good replaying it every now and then is not fun by any means.

croPath

May 10, 2017
The guy who did the mod, RedKnight I believe is working on it for them. The issue is due to the "spaghetti" code that most games like this develop.
don't think so as the mod was far less broken then the game implementation , not to mention it was updated for each version while the game version was not updated for several versions at all and they just copied in an existing version and added a dumb lock that broke most of the scenes or just randomly makes it so you cannot unlock scenes with the unlocker

Reactions: Rastko

Bleere

Apr 3, 2017
Can someone help me with obtaining paladin class trough some edits/cheats? I went with corrupting nunes route, but later decided to go with good/affection playtrough. Paladin would fit well in this route, but i can't get it ingame now.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Can someone help me with obtaining paladin class trough some edits/cheats? I went with corrupting nunes route, but later decided to go with good/affection playtrough. Paladin would fit well in this route, but i can't get it ingame now.
i always play female and never see this nun corrupt route, is it only for male ?

UltimateX117

Mar 1, 2020
I kind of find the pregnancy chance on the female PC inconsistent. Shouldn't there be a cheat code to increase fertility to certainty and a notice if the PC impregnation was successful?

I've been saving the moments before the encounters where there is a chance for the female PC to get pregnant and the first impregnation from the wolf did not allow other scenes to be played out by the other character. I don't know how many times I should reload to get the PC pregnant to unlock the scenes or what value I should enter in the rpgmaker save editor pregancy chance.

Would someone please give me advice?

Reactions: flossy123

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
I don't actually know, i know that you have to have demoness in your party while accepting quest from paladin
ahhh that's a blind spot, i never thought getting demoness b4 doing paladin quest. Usually i done castle thing after getting to second town. Spoil me, how's the quest end in corrupt nun route?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is this another game where sexual preference isn't completely up to the player? Like, you can't play this game homosexual?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
how much incest content is there?
not much, and it depends on which origin you choose to play as. I'd say across all origins and for both genders, you'd come up with something like 20 scenes. The major factor isn't your origin but your gender, so I'd say you'll get something like 6-7 in a playthrough.
Is this another game where sexual preference isn't completely up to the player? Like, you can't play this game homosexual?
there's no male-on-male if that's what you're asking. plenty of hetero and girl-on-girl, some male-on-shemale and shemale-on-female, plus a bit of shemale-on-male. sorry if that disappoints you.

Aman9333

Jun 5, 2018
not much, and it depends on which origin you choose to play as. I'd say across all origins and for both genders, you'd come up with something like 20 scenes. The major factor isn't your origin but your gender, so I'd say you'll get something like 6-7 in a playthrough.

there's no male-on-male if that's what you're asking. plenty of hetero and girl-on-girl, some male-on-shemale and shemale-on-female, plus a bit of shemale-on-male. sorry if that disappoints you.
There is one male on male on male with the elves in xenos or whatever

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Ahh... Fuck. I remember this game! Bought it waaay back in the Offbeatr days.. Kinda forgot about it lol

Wonder how much content there is now.. :p

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
so am i missing something here? everytime i use the "gallery" in the castle it just plays a scene with two knights, instead of opening an actual gallery

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes