Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
i did go into the inn, nothing triggers with the mother dude, maybe i need to to do some quests? ..like the one with revenging your father?
Oh yeah... You need to visit the lowest floor of the house your mother is staying in and then go to the inn. You need to interact with the chest or something in the lowest floor.

DurandelExia

Apr 28, 2020
Just wondering because Meredith mentions it at high corruption, but does she and FeMc have a scene with Meredith's dad after the FeMc x Dad scene?

Olejake

Apr 7, 2020
Can someone release the unofficial Android version. It's on gamcore but that version has a game breaking bug which prevents me from moving foward.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Can someone release the unofficial Android version. It's on gamcore but that version has a game breaking bug which prevents me from moving foward.
It's too much work bruh.. it's a game that has a lot of choices and consequences, even the pc version is buggy... Do not expect and android version for atleast one or two years.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
5.2 seems to be out on Patreon
1612182640374.png
Roundscape Adorevia - 5.2 Release
Hey folks!

First of all, the Arvus Team hopes all of you had a good start into 2021.
It's going to be a sexy and very important year for Arvus Games.

The brothel update is finally here! And because of how well it did in the poll we've decided to add even more content through a second patch in february 2021!
Also I want to apologize for my silence this month, had to recharge my batteries a bit, the last year was a challenge for all of us. But while there was no arvus weekly post, we didn't stop working on the games as you can see with this patch.
From next month on we'll have more posts and updates showing off the progress on Arenus and Roundscape.

Brothel Content Survey
Also if you have five minutes, we would greatly appreciate you participating in the following Survey. The results will have an impact on the second brothel update in February 2021.

• Player Brothel - You can now visit and manage your own brothel. The brothel is consideren mid/endgame content. Upgrade your brothel and hire new characters to rise your brothel's reputation level!

Your brothel comes together with several new characters, including Veronica who'll help you manage your new location!

• Hire several characters - Five different characters you can recruit and we'll double that number with the second brothel update in february! Four of them can be recruited by all players, one of them is exclusive to the farm origin.

• Sexy time - Of course every brothel characters comes with their own erotic scene. But there's als one additional erotic scene per gender, so seven in total.

Some of those scenes have variations and one new character has two different paths to chose from. Will you obey madame Veronica or try to show her who's the boss?

• Fixes - We've fixed several bugs related to the questlog, especially in act 2. No more confusing "go to sleep" journal entries. We've also added new hints to locations to make progressing Act 2 easier.

Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy the new content!

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
my god all these years and patches yet they still wont implement wardrobe change feature, or at least different costume for different class. Really boring seeing same clothes for every job.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to tell me how I can advance the Brothel quests? I saw a scene with a dwarf that I recruited, a scene with the Succubus and one with Meredith, but I can't move forward. I bought all the upgrades but don't know where to hire new employees. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Thank you.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes