croPath

May 10, 2017
The gallery is not in the menu instead you need to progress far enough to unlock the homebase (the castle you use as a base) this is done fairly early on. After that you can interact with an item in the throne room to the left of the throne. The reason it's done like this is because the gallery was not an intended feature by the creators from the start and was instead added as a mod by someone else, later on the creators added the mod into the game as a feature instead of making a proper gallery.

So with that said you might experience a lot of crashes trying to view the female pc part of the gallery, no idea why the male and shared gallery works mostly fine while the female part is very buggy.
because its an old gallery version and roundscape devs that appropriated the mod didn't bother properly fixing it aside from disabling the unlock option behind some "must finish main story" option that doesn't work for most ppl.

dontaue

Apr 10, 2018
Help me an area in the game won't load I'm only getting a black screen it's the area in the deep woods above priestess with her brother if someone has the file or know how's to fix it plz help me

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Anyway to get rid of companions you don't want? Like a fool I tried to play this blind and ended up in shit creek.
You can't just "drop" them in the game, but most have at least one opportunity at some point for you to have them leave the party through normal game play. These only occur at specific points in the game and can't be undone.
The other option it to use a save editor to remove them if you really want to.

These are the companions that you have an opportunity to make them leave:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i meesed up my answers with rilke and then i saved after she left to go back home, is there a way to get her back or reset her

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
does anyone know which variables is for corruption and affection for the characters for ur party

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
do you fuck your mother in ths game? and how
well... you can be a motherfucker if you choose male mc with farmer or noble origin. Just visit the "inn" in slinsk for farmer origin and the club for noble origin(sorry i do not remember the name of the club). Same for female mc.

UltimateX117

Mar 1, 2020
For many, many times I have played this game I still encountered this problem.
2021-01-24.png
2021-01-24 (2).png
The gallery opens as normal, but as soon as I click Summeredge to get the scenes, this is the response I have gotten numerous times. 2021-01-24 (3).png

Has there already been a fix for this problem, or am I the only one experiencing this issue?

I am attaching my save below. I tried uploading, but the system does not recognize filetype .rpgsave. When you copy the file, just rename it and delete the period between rpg and save.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
For many, many times I have played this game I still encountered this problem.

The gallery opens as normal, but as soon as I click Summeredge to get the scenes, this is the response I have gotten numerous times.

Has there already been a fix for this problem, or am I the only one experiencing this issue?

I am attaching my save below. I tried uploading, but the system does not recognize filetype .rpgsave. When you copy the file, just rename it and delete the period between rpg and save.
The current gallery was a mod made by a moderator of this forum Redknight00. They are also a moderator for the devs' discord. In the last few versions the devs' original gallery was phased out, and Redknight was brought in to make the gallery mod a part of the game. The last complete/mainly bug-free build of the gallery mod was for version 4.8 of the game. (Before the mod became an official part of the game). The current versions of the game, with the mod added as a feature, keeps having bugs in Summeredge, and with the female scenes.

I haven't looked at the gallery files personally. But I have looked into the files for the game on many occasions. RA is known to have a fair amount of what some programmers would call "spaghetti code". With how long this game has been in development, with different devs, plus using this version of RPGM, etc... Things can break really easily at this point when adding onto to the game.

We'll have to wait until Redknight gets the gallery sorted out when they have time. Because technically they're not a part of the main Roundscape dev team. Plus they're a busy moderator in other areas.

UltimateX117

Mar 1, 2020
The current gallery was a mod made by a moderator of this forum Redknight00. They are also a moderator for the devs' discord. In the last few versions the devs' original gallery was phased out, and Redknight was brought in to make the gallery mod a part of the game. The last complete/mainly bug-free build of the gallery mod was for version 4.8 of the game. (Before the mod became an official part of the game). The current versions of the game, with the mod added as a feature, keeps having bugs in Summeredge, and with the female scenes.

I haven't looked at the gallery files personally. But I have looked into the files for the game on many occasions. RA is known to have a fair amount of what some programmers would call "spaghetti code". With how long this game has been in development, with different devs, plus using this version of RPGM, etc... Things can break really easily at this point when adding onto to the game.

We'll have to wait until Redknight gets the gallery sorted out when they have time. Because technically they're not a part of the main Roundscape dev team. Plus they're a busy moderator in other areas.
Hopefully RedKnight sees this post so he can start working on it.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes