Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Does anybody know what happened to Meredith after giving birth? She is nowhere to be found, in the castle or on castle grounds. I can find her at the inn, but that is just for the tit job.
She already went through the first ordeal with the two demon sisters. So if she is not in the cottage, how am I going to get the second part?
Right now I am still in the early stages of act 2.

Stranger79168

Feb 11, 2020
l have found some pictures of Zent in the picture folder, which look like his corrupted ending... Is there really a corrupted ending for him in the game?Merci!

Aug 27, 2017
Does anybody know what happened to Meredith after giving birth? She is nowhere to be found, in the castle or on castle grounds. I can find her at the inn, but that is just for the tit job.
She already went through the first ordeal with the two demon sisters. So if she is not in the cottage, how am I going to get the second part?
Right now I am still in the early stages of act 2.
i believe it's a bug. before 5.1 she stays in her house, but now i have same problem. still u can trigger scenes w/ her (in portal room or in her house with demons, etc)

Reactions: Mickiy

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
i believe it's a bug. before 5.1 she stays in her house, but now i have same problem. still u can trigger scenes w/ her (in portal room or in her house with demons, etc)
I was afraid it was previous version bug.
I play through a 3rd party website because my pc is a mac.
I am now in act 3 and am unable to trigger the 2nd scene with the younger demon sister. Oh well, I can still play the game.
Thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: Rarchibaldo777

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
guys can some of you help me how to open gallery, I know how it sounds, but I literally can't find it in menu.
The gallery is not in the menu instead you need to progress far enough to unlock the homebase (the castle you use as a base) this is done fairly early on. After that you can interact with an item in the throne room to the left of the throne. The reason it's done like this is because the gallery was not an intended feature by the creators from the start and was instead added as a mod by someone else, later on the creators added the mod into the game as a feature instead of making a proper gallery.

So with that said you might experience a lot of crashes trying to view the female pc part of the gallery, no idea why the male and shared gallery works mostly fine while the female part is very buggy.

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
Is there any critical bug for version v5.1 with class revamp mod and will there be scenes that I cannot see based on my class choices?

dontaue

Apr 10, 2018
Black screen the part of the deep forest won't load the part after the girl that wants the flower I'm only getting black screen plz help

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes