onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
How many artists actually worked on this game, since there are so many different art styles in it?
Also if there's different artists, can someone maybe tell me, who made
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?
I tried reverse image searching it etc, but the only thing I found in the end was the name of the developer of this game :p
A lot of different artist have contributed to this game. There was once a RA art contest. There's still a bunch of non canon images up on HF from it. The game has been around for years after all.

The most common artists are , , and . If I remember correctly, that picture you listed is by back in version 4.4 of the game. (Sometime in 2019; I can't remember every date or changelog of the top of my head). If you like his artwork he also did some scenes for two of the RA DLCS: Emek's rest and Vesper's Booty. If for some reason I'm misremembering, the only other artist that has semi-realistic art style close to Deathmask would be Mikiron.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iblis2150

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Is that recent? I'm pretty sure it wasn't a thing in the version I played to completion, but I haven't replayed it since because it takes a lot of time. If it is, I had the impression later CGs had that more cartoony look to them, although I prefer those more similar to that one.
I only started playing the game last month, so I don't know how recent it is, but the CG is from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
A lot of different artist have contributed to this game. There was once a RA art contest. There's still a bunch of non canon images up on HF from it. The game has been around for years after all.

The most common artists are , , and . If I remember correctly, that picture you listed is by back in version 4.4 of the game. (Sometime in 2019; I can't remember every date or changelog of the top of my head). If you like his artwork he also did some scenes for two of the RA DLCS: Emek's rest and Vesper's Booty. If for some reason I'm misremembering, the only other artist that has semi-realistic art style close to Deathmask would be Mikiron.
Thanks a bunch to you and your good memory :)

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
I don't remember it being anything special, you pretty much just need to tell her you want to sleep with her. Then if I remember correctly you sleep with her then and there, later when you go to sleep at the castle you'll get a new scene where you can get the titjob, sex and anal scenes. But again I don't remember if you get sex scene directly after telling her you wanna sex her or you need to go sleep in the castle after.

The orc in your castles farmland however is a freaking puzzle where you need to pick pretty much the exact right dialogue options everytime or she will just leave. Mostly outside of that particular orc simply picking the sex options when they appear is the right choice if you want more sex scenes. Only some needs you to pick particular choices like Meredith + Meredith mom's threesome you need to pick something like it's all her dad's fault and this is to get back at him for selling the mom into slavery or something or you get nothing.
again thanks man

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
Hi i really liked this game & have a question is there any way to take the prostitute mom to MC's castle for some gangbang by the MC's solders ?

Reactions: DangerDeen

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Just did the Vesunna mission and I'm starting to think that the dev is really obsessed with the trolley problem xD
How many waifus have to be sacrificed for the greater good until they are satisfied? :p

Jokes aside, this left a sour after taste that you literally can't defeat the Lurker at the end. I wish they would've just made it a really hard fight to win instead of making it canon that you have to make a sacrifice.

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
I have a bug after the '' dark tower '' where Eyilas talk to me just after i gain the second artifact ( The sword ).

Everytime i go to the bed in my castle, it's the same fucking speech from Eyilas before getting teleported to Slynks.

I simply cannot sleep in this fucking castle.

If someone did have the same problem and a solution , i take !

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Hi i really liked this game & have a question is there any way to take the prostitute mom to MC's castle for some gangbang by the MC's solders ?
Far as I know the only scenes involving the farm mother are the following.

Mom stay's as a prostitue -
Male can ask her to have sex with you.
Female can ask to join in prostitution, will result in blowjob, sex, DP with patrons, you can also convince Katelyn to join for an orgy involving PC, Kat, mom + patrons.

Mom quits being a prostitute -
Male can have sex with her in act 2 after talking to her and after going to your room in castle after that you can get a titjob, sex, anal scene.
Female can only talk to her in act 2 and have sex with her.

So for most scenes if your playing female you want the mom to stay as a prostitute, if your playing male you want her to stop.

anyone got a end save for the gallery
Sadly the one I had which had all the gallery unlocked has become corrupt on this version, it worked for ver 5.0b if you want it, the other one I have that I have been working on is for male noble around mid act 2, wanted to make it a complete run that had every gallery unlocked for male but I sadly messed up some stuff so for instance I can't get involving Amatum and Twilia since I went to far in Rulwe's questline before doing Amatums part.

Last edited:

43pass

Nov 18, 2017

Female can ask to join in prostitution, will result in blowjob, sex, DP with patrons, you can also convince Katelyn to join for an orgy involving PC, Kat, mom + patrons.

Male can have sex with her in act 2 after talking to her and after going to your room in castle after that you can get a titjob, sex, anal scene.

So for most scenes if your playing female you want the mom to stay as a prostitute, if your playing male you want her to stop.

Sadly the one I had which had all the gallery unlocked has become corrupt on this version, it worked for ver 5.0b if you want it, the other one I have that I have been working on is for male noble around mid act 2, wanted to make it a complete run that had every gallery unlocked for male but I sadly messed up some stuff so for instance I can't get involving Amatum and Twilia since I went to far in Rulwe's questline before doing Amatums part.
are u only able to get the farm mom if u went the farm route at the beginning of the game

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
are u only able to get the farm mom if u went the farm route at the beginning of the game
Normally yes, however if you get a save editor you can change your "origin" which will let you see all the other scenes.

For instance the brothel will have some different and extra scenes if your a noble.
The farmer will have the prostitute mother and prostitution part.
Thief will have a scene right after the start and another during a thief only quest later on.
Soldier has a soldier only quest that ends in a threesome.
Templars have some slight differences during some scenes and can cure their mentor Beatrice for an extra sex scene with Beatrice.

So if your looking at the content Soldier and Templar has the smallest amount since soldier gives 1 extra, Templar gives 2 changes during two scenes and 1 extra. Thief gives 2 extra, Farmer gives 1-2 extra depending on if you make her stop or not and if your male or female. Lastly noble gives 1 changed scene and 2-3 extra depending on if your male or female. With the upcoming brothel update there might be a few more changed or extra scenes for noble Origin.

If you want to change your origin use a save editor and change the following.

Noble: 400
Farmer: 10 and 361
Thief: 12 and 362
Templar: 379
Soldier: 378

Edit: Wrote a bit incorrectly here cause I remembered wrongly. Basically you want to find the boxes for the origins and tick or untick them for noble it is box 400 and for farmer it is box 10 and 361, their kinda hard to miss since for instance box 400 is called NOBLEORIGIN. So far I haven't had any problems doing this to unlock extra scenes and doing the origin specific quests.

Don't have multiple origins active at the same time since it might break your game, there also isn't much worth in switching the origins outside of getting some different dialogue lines and unlocking origin specific scenes/content, which is for the most part pretty short.

All this info is in the game guide that you can get here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Anymo_V and gomesa

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019

1last question can the mom be pregnant

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi all, please can someone help me? the rescue is A Mysterious Call: Travel to Veralia:
• Investigate the temple: talk to Gajah in his
home near the crystal, he will ask to investigate
the old temple. Go north, east and another north
of the village, kill the odd enemy, take the note
and read it.
• Return to Gajah's house: go back to the
village, enter his house di lui and talk to him.

I have done all but when I rerturn back Gajah’s is not here and I can't finisch. Tanks a lot

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi all, please can someone help me? the rescue is A Mysterious Call: Travel to Veralia:
• Investigate the temple: talk to Gajah in his
home near the crystal, he will ask to investigate
the old temple. Go north, east and another north
of the village, kill the odd enemy, take the note
and read it.
• Return to Gajah's house: go back to the
village, enter his house di lui and talk to him.

I have done all but when I rerturn back Gajah’s is not here and I can't finisch. Tanks a lot

Figured out. I must read the note found in the old temple. Tanks

Reactions: kyho
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes