ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Even after you've beaten the main quest/story, the gallery unlock "feature" doesn't work... oh joy.
From what I have heard the problem is that the gallery was a mod someone made for an earlier version of the game but was later included into the game by the creator. However the gallery was poorly implemented and the unlock all feature was actually locked, so while it's there it's actually from when it was a mod and is unusable at the moment. It also crashes the game quite frequently, especially if you try to view the female PC scenes.

1last question can the mom be pregnant
No she can't.

There are only a few that can be impregnated and it is only during specific scenes.

Pregnancy

Male PC
Meredith - After having 17+AP in act 2 after doing a scene in the castle bedroom just go talk to her to get a scene to impregnate her.
Ruksana - To impregnate Ruksana you have to during the sex scene in the interrogation room pick the whip + have your way with her and then choose vaginal sex to impregnate her.
Tiah - After the rescuing Jerrah just ask for sex.
Clawyn - After having 15+AP and having done the 69 scene in the castle forest she will meet you in the bedroom and ask to start a family accept and you will have a sex scene to impregnate her.
Jenda - After finishing the Emek's Rest side quest you get the reward of impregnating Jenda, while the game guide say's you impregnate both daughter and mother, Jenda + Jerrah you can only pick to have anal sex with Jerrah so don't think she actually get's pregnant. There also isn't anything that happens after this like changed dialogues so it's hard to tell.
Abby - Just do the sex scene by asking if she has someone special.
Flowers of Geli - During the main quest in act 2 after rescuing them you can choose to impregnate them, if you choose to do so they will appear again in act 3 and there will be an extra sex scene.
Tevararae - After doing the main quest in Ornesse during act 1 you can go and accept a quest to rescue Tevararae's daughter if you do, you are given the option to leave your "legacy" with her.

There are also a few others I believe where it is semi-implied that you might have impregnated them like, but for the most part like with Teva and Jenda you won't actually get any follow ups to actually know if you impregnated them or not.

Edit: just unlocked the new seer scene and it seems you impregnate her and she leaves because of becoming pregnant.

Female PC
There are actually a lot of times the female PC can become pregnant but their mostly chance based like having sex with human males might have a 20% chance to becoming pregnant and so on.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: gomesa

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Also if someone still wanted one here is a save with pretty much all gallery unlocked, however some of the new stuff does not seem to have been added to the gallery. Like for instance Tilan stuff and all the newest scenes. So file 23 is with most of the new stuff done, but again not added to gallery, while file 17 is before doing most of the new stuff that has not been added to the gallery. I am unsure from which version the file is from since it was given to be by someone else.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
After playing this game on and off for a few years (1 of those years as a Patron) I must say that I wish that they never made the Vesunna content as it really took away from my enjoyment of this game. I kinda understand what they were trying to do emotionally but I believe they failed badly in execution since the content is ridiculously small and it's resolution (or lack thereof) is more offputting than making me look forward to future content...

I honestly don't know what the team was thinking other than to bum the players out with the ending or underwhelm them with linear and boring content? Very odd :cautious: I mean the quest is a glorified long hallway with one single deviation (the nun) so gameplay wise it is boring and unfulfilling!

I get a sense that the team is sick and tired of this game after all this time but still begrudgingly works on it since that is what most Patreons want from them...:oops::sneaky:

Also I wish they would just add a Harem ending! (and a Patreon Tier less than £10 though from looking at how much they raise each month I suspect that they have done the right thing money wise...:sneaky: still after sinking about $120 into this game I did want to have a lesser Tier to pledge to so I could still show my support!) Shame that it seems they are super against Harems because everything in this fantasy h game needs to be realistic and well though out...(The Last Sovereign is a great story game with a well thought harem so you can do it in a way that isn't fanservice!)

Nevertheless this game was one of the first RPGMaker games I played and will always have a place in my heart :love::cool:!

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
So, i just started the game today and... well, i have some questions.

First: i choose a female MC and a noble background. I still got called "hero" by the buttler and "little boy" by the woman wanting shards in the forest. Is this a common thing, where the game doesn't recognize your gender?

Second: how do i use gliths? I click "use it" but get an error sound when i try to apply to any character.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
can someone pls help me with rilke i complete her quest but cant get her h scene
Rilke is really really fickle with what you answer, pretty much you need to pick the correct answer almost every time, especially if you want all three scenes. Titty grab - Cunninglus - Sex

The wiki has a guide how to best cater to her up to the first titty grab scene, after that I don't remember exactly what to say but pretty much respect her loss while also telling her she's attractive might have to reload a couple of times. Another workaround is to use a save editor and go to OrcWaifuAffection think it's number 900 or something and increase her affection. I believe it is only possible to get the scenes during the quest however so if you finished it then you probably said something you shouldn't have. In the game I would say Rilke is possibly the hardest to get the scenes with, at least in my opinion, since you have to pick the exact correct answers everytime pretty much or you lose out on a scene or she leaves completely locking you out of all of them.

Myself I could not get the titty grab scene on my latest playthrough because I messed up on some answer on that part but I got the other two.

Reactions: Iblis2150
Aug 27, 2017

First: i choose a female MC and a noble background. I still got called "hero" by the buttler and "little boy" by the woman wanting shards in the forest. Is this a common thing, where the game doesn't recognize your gender?

Second: how do i use gliths? I click "use it" but get an error sound when i try to apply to any character.
bout "hero" looks like u didn't change ur name in beginning of the game. gender problem - try to use debug stone in inventory
gliths - esc>items>weapons

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
Hey don't know if anyone has had this problem I don't know why this happened but every object in the castle like the skill point mirror no longer has the text above it and is just a star I can still interact with it most times the glory hole shows up but doesn't load

Einsichi

May 18, 2020
After playing this game on and off for a few years (1 of those years as a Patron) I must say that I wish that they never made the Vesunna content as it really took away from my enjoyment of this game. I kinda understand what they were trying to do emotionally but I believe they failed badly in execution since the content is ridiculously small and it's resolution (or lack thereof) is more offputting than making me look forward to future content...

I honestly don't know what the team was thinking other than to bum the players out with the ending or underwhelm them with linear and boring content? Very odd :cautious: I mean the quest is a glorified long hallway with one single deviation (the nun) so gameplay wise it is boring and unfulfilling!

I get a sense that the team is sick and tired of this game after all this time but still begrudgingly works on it since that is what most Patreons want from them...:oops::sneaky:

Also I wish they would just add a Harem ending! (and a Patreon Tier less than £10 though from looking at how much they raise each month I suspect that they have done the right thing money wise...:sneaky: still after sinking about $120 into this game I did want to have a lesser Tier to pledge to so I could still show my support!) Shame that it seems they are super against Harems because everything in this fantasy h game needs to be realistic and well though out...(The Last Sovereign is a great story game with a well thought harem so you can do it in a way that isn't fanservice!)

Nevertheless this game was one of the first RPGMaker games I played and will always have a place in my heart :love::cool:!
Is it serious that it doesn't have a harem ending? The tempo of the game is mostly harem. The protagonist has children with most of the characters, when played as "he". Wow, now I was sad, so in the end he just has one and the others just go away?

Reactions: Hakkira

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Hey don't know if anyone has had this problem I don't know why this happened but every object in the castle like the skill point mirror no longer has the text above it and is just a star I can still interact with it most times the glory hole shows up but doesn't load
Had it happen with me too, on the text. It does come back about midway through the 3rd act, at least for me it did.
Not sure about the glory hole though. I only used it once and was not able to use it again.

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019

Yeah sometimes some dialogue is the incorrect gender but it really shouldnt effect the game aside from dialogue so I wouldnt worry about it. As for the glyphs Im not sure I dont really remember much about them. I think some are only used for certain things theres alot to do in this game so experiment I guess. (sorry if this wasnt all too helpful)

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
Dose Noble Mother has any Sex Scenes in A C T 2 or 3 ?
Her specifically no, I know theres a scene when female MC is pregnant that can trigger if your noble and unlocked her sex club but Idk if thats in act 1 or 2. Also theres a scene in act 2 in the sex club if in act 1 you slander the girls shop in oakshire

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
Don't think its a problem, its the same for me. I think they just changed it in the newer version idk why but they did.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Is it serious that it doesn't have a harem ending? The tempo of the game is mostly harem. The protagonist has children with most of the characters, when played as "he". Wow, now I was sad, so in the end he just has one and the others just go away?
To my current knowledge there is currently no Harem ending (other than one time when my game bugged at the end and I could choose more than one wife :p). I believe there has already been many arguments/discussion in this thread about it for those who are for/against but my impression was that the developers themselves are against implimenting it :eek:!

Personally I am for it in a game like this since as you pointed out my male MC has impregnated multiple party members by the time I get to the end so I like to think that he won't be a deadbeat dad :oops:!

Anywho still a great game with many fetishes, since this game makes my character a complete sexual deviant which is fun :devilish::cool:

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
Don't think its a problem, its the same for me. I think they just changed it in the newer version idk why but they did.
No i started new save with this update it had it then when i got to a certain point they just disappeared. But they changed it in a update?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
While I enjoyed the game overall, I feel like they should've made the whole part after defeating Murkhal another extra DLC and not part of the main story. So many new characters were introduced, but a lot of them did little to nothing and introducing new races and nations could've potentially enriched the game, but instead it felt like they had more planned for them initially, but then squeezed everything into a very short timeframe instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 31, 2019
I'm playing this for the first time now, really good game. I usually avoid RPGM games but in my opinion this is RPGM done right: Fun combat with many different spells and abilities and no huge and empty maps.

It also has many elements I like in a RPG: Building a party, many different classes, interesting characters, many items to find and the quest system explains well what to do. I also liked the castle and upgrading it.

I'm still in act 1 but really liking it so far, interesting story and many hot scenes. Surely one of my favorite RPGM games now!

Reactions: sasha777

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
It's a bit of a bummer that there's some people that you can help/save from other origin story quests that you still meet as other origins, but you can't save them :')
I wish they would've just not appeared in the first place, if you pick the other origin instead of you not being able to help them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes